"Give it back!" Duke stretched his arm out to get his phone back.

Stephanie held his phone up high and told the others. "Look! Duke got a girlfriend!"

"Nice! Way to go!" Tim gave Duke a tumbs up while he picked up Y/N.

"Ew. Gross" damian looked away with disgust.

Duke's phone buzzed with a text from Ana. Stephanie held the phone with both hands, eyes twinkling at the screen. "You have date tonight???"

Duke snatched his phone out of her hands. "None of your business. I'm going back up stairs"

As soon as he were out of sight, Stephanie leaned inor the two boys and little girl. "Tim, Damian, Y/N you thinking what I'm thinking?"

~timeskip~

Y/N tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you need costumes for steak?"

Damian sighed. "No, Y/N. A steak out of where you watch over someone in secret"

"But... do you get steak?"

Tim started putting on a large trench coat and hat. "While... we did get steak that one time..."

~timeskip~

Duke was waiting in front of the restaurant staring down at his watch, worrying why Ana wasn't there yet.

"Duke! Over here!" He turned his head and smiled when he saw her. "Sorry I'm late"

"Your here, that's all that matters"

The two were sat outside with a small vase of pink roses in the middle.

"This place is really nice!" Ana said as she admired her surroundings.

"My brother Dick, recommended it..." he looked around and paused at a table holding his four disguised siblings. He frowned angrily.

Stephanie quickly hid behind the menu. "Oh no. Do you think he saw us?"

Tim peaked up from his menu to look at the couple. "He may have noticed"

"I told you these disguises were idiotic. Also the top head makes it easier to see Y/N"

"Leave her alone Damian. It makes her look fancy" Tim scolded his younger brother before turning his attention to the young couple. "Don't mind us!"

"Yea, Dami I look fancy" Y/N took a sip of her paper cup. While damian just rolled his eyes playfully.

Stephanie waved at the couple and cheered. "You got this sweetie!"

Duke hid his face in his hands in embarrassment. Ana smiled. "Is that your family?"

"Not after I murder them all"

She held Duke's hand, making his cheeks git bright red. "I think it's kinda funny"

"So dates not ruined?" Duke asked smiling.

"No. And I'm not going anywhere"

"Awwww, look at them!" Stephanie cheered from the other table.

"Bleh" Damain stuck he tongue out in disgust.

~timeskip~

Duke was on the rooftop with his knees to his chest. He reminisced on the memories with his time with Ana.

Duke heard the tap of a shoe and turned his head to see cass climbing through the window. "Hey"

"Hey"

She sat down next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Sorry"

Duck crawled in through the window on the opposite side to Duke. "Got room for one more?" He sat beside Duke on the other side.