𝚃𝚆𝙎𝙻𝚅𝙎

Zacznij od początku

"Sophie, no"

"What?" I smiled innocently looking at Meeks before brushing past him. I ran towards where hopkins was with the ball and clipped his heel from behind before turning and passing it to Neil who scored.

"What the hell Sophie?" I looked back down at Hopkins with a smile "What the hell was that?"

"Sorry, you were in my way" I smiled down at him. He hit his hands off the grass.

"Sir?" He called out as Keating shook his head looking away from us

"I dont know, I didnt see anything" I smiled to Keating and the ball was thrown back in.

We spent the next half an hour running and scoring and messing around.

I was looking behind me when Meeks called my name but, didnt see cameron and ran straight into him. Both of us toppled to the ground laughing when Meeks and Pitts came over helping us up.

One of the boys from the other team kicked the ball towards our goals and Charlie jumped up grabbing it, making us all cheer. He kicked the ball back out and Neil ruffled his hair.

Charlie met my eyes and smirked making me roll my eyes "what can I say?" He said motioning to himself.

     "Charlie thats the first thing you've done all day. The ball has barely come up your side" I shook my head laughing.

    "Oh is that right?" He asked making his way to me.

     "Charlie" I said walking backwards but it was no use as he ran to me and put me over his shoulder "Charlie" I laughed hitting his back "put me down, I have to go play" he walked back to the goals with me still on his shoulder

      "Oh yeah cause you're such a big help" he said putting me down.

"Excuse you ive scored like-"

      "Once" he said looking down at me with a smile

"I could score more and we both know it"

      "Oh yeah? Prove it. I bet you cant score two more goals before keating blows the whistle" he smirked down at me

"Okay, what do I get if I win"

       "I will finally read, pride and prejudice" my eyes must have almost bulged out of the sockets cause Charlie let out a laugh.

        "Really?" I received a nod in return and was suddenly satisfied. "Okay" I said turning and walking out of the goals but stopped short when a hand on my arm pulled me back.

       "But, if I win" he started and I'd suddenly remembered that bets work both ways "I get to sleep in your room" my forehead crease as I looked up to him.

"You already do that"

      "No, no. I mean sleep in your room overnight. With you in the room too" my expression must have said it all because Charlie smirked

     "Charlie , you and I both know you cant do that. What if Hager catches you? What if Neil catches you?" I asked him quietly