They're currently at the Bonten's meeting but mikey always brings shinjiro to keep him company when you're busy and just to showoff his son to everyone

Shinjiro is a little cocky like his father but is also smart since you and his uncles teaches him everything you knows about money, society etc.

" Son, thats enough boy. Come here" mikey smiled and the young boy giggled before rushing to his father giving him a hug as mikey lifted him up

"Shin, tell everyone what uncle koko taught you.." mikey had him sit on his lap

And All of Bonten suddenly had their ears perked and listened attentively. "An asset is what...a..."

"Business.." Koko helped.

"business owns and a liability is what a business owes."

Bonten smiled at him and cheered him on. These guys are actually the sweetest when it comes to him and treats him as their own too

They even have days to hang out with him. Take note that each of them has their own schedule

Koko gave shinjiro a lollipop as a reward and smiled proudly "See, I told you he's smarter than Sanzu's ass!"

"Good job little guy" mikey gave his son the sweetest smile

Regardless of his twisted life this man became an amazing father. Often enough, you catch him reading your son to sleep. Except this time it didn't go as planned.

"...Suddenly, the big bad wolf appeared and-"

"I don't like that story!" shinjiro spoke, you could his the tiredness in his voice

your husband sighed. "Which story would you like, then?"

"I want you to make story."

Your lips curled into a smile upon hearing this. The way he was challenging his father was adorable to hear. But you were more eager to see how Mikey would bounce back from this obstacle.

"Okay. Fine." Manjiro spoke. "I'll tell you the story of Tokyo's finest: The Tokyo Manji Gang."

his son definitely brightens his day. With every smile, every giggle, every word. All because Shinjiro is the mixture of the both of you. He teaches your son lots of lessons. Don't be selfish, stay humble blah blah.. But the most important has been : never forget where you came from.

"I know your auntie and uncles are all so proud of you, buddy."