"Ghoul!" Kobra scolded, why would you ask that?!"

"I didn't mean it, I was just curious -" Ghoul began to explain himself.

"Well, curiosity killed the cat, ya know?" Party snapped, then turned to me and whispered, "you don't have to answer that question. Your privacy is your privacy. We won't be mad."

"It's okay, Party, I'll answer," I said, then began my story, "to answer your question, Ghoul, these people in white suits barged into my house and killed my dad. My mom grabbed me and my sister and took us to her room. She closed the door before she could get in, telling me that i should've known this would happen to her because she said she'd put my life before all else's. The men killed her, too, and tried to get into the room my sister and I were in. They got in and ruined our home looking for us, we were in the closet. Someone found us and he grabbed my sister while another guy grabbed me. A bald man named Korse came in and started his villain speech. Then, he..."

"He what?" Party asked, tightening his grip on me.

"He took my sister and locked me in the room," I concluded my story, letting a few tears slip.

"God, Liv, I'm so sorry," Ghoul apologized while Party pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry I asked, I was just curious."

"It's okay, Ghoul," I assured him while wiping my tears, "I wanted you guys to understand me and get to know me better, anyway."

Party held me a little tighter, then looked out the window, "It's getting dark out and you need sleep. Tomorrow we'll take you to meet Dr. Death Defying and Show Pony, and we'll teach you how to shoot. Sounds good?"

"Sounds great," I smiled at the redhead, who smiled back at me.

"Alright, let's get you situated in bed, okay? I'll give you mine."

Party walked me to some sort of storage room, but with a mattress in the middle. The mattress had sheets, a blanket, and a heat at the end of it. We approached the mattress and I hopped on. Party tucked me in, said goodnight, then turned to leave. After his eyes left mine, I started to get scared. The darkness consuming me wasn't helping the fact that I was falling asleep in a new place- one of my highest fears.

"Party?" I called, making him stop in his tracks.

"Yes, Liv?" He answered.

"I don't like sleeping in new places alone. Can you share the mattress with me?" I asked shyly.

Party smiled brightly, nodded, and lay in bed next to me. He pulled me so that half my body was on top of his.

Before I dozed off, I called his name again, "Party?"

He hummed in response.

"Are we going to find my sister anytime soon?" I asked hopefully.

I heard his breath hitch before he took a deep breath.

"We'll do our best to find her, sugar," he promised, "just try and get some sleep for now, okay?"

"Alright, goodnight Party."

"Goodnight, Liv."

And we dozed off.

○○○○ The Next Morning ○○○○

I woke up to Party slightly shaking me and calling for me to get up.

"Liv? Olivia, wake up," he said quietly.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned, "Good morning, Party,"

He chuckled, "Good morning, Liv. Time for breakfast, then we have to leave."