Day 5 - Physical Touch

Gemini was shaking his leg nervously while sitting in his room. He couldn't breathe properly back in the movie theatre.

He wasn't sure what was happening to him. But suddenly by using the term boyfriend, he started seeing Fourth in another way.

Fourth started to look adorable to him. Every time a little compliment or an indirect flirting made Fourth's face flushed, Gemini felt like pulling him close and kissing him.

All the time they walked together, Gemini had this urge to hold his hand.

Is this just an effect of calling him his boyfriend? Or is it that he never paid attention to how he feels about his best friend just because he is a guy?

The speculation is making him more drawn towards his best friend who is not just a friend any more.

Fourth observed that Gemini avoided talking to him almost whole day.

He couldn't understand his behavior after spending such a quality time together the day before. But he did not want to make a scene, so he decided to hold back asking about it till they leave the university.

While walking back home Gemini started walking faster. This time Fourth decided to confront him so he ran after him and held his hand.

"What the hell is going on with you?" He asked Gemini who looked back at him terrified.

"I need to go home." Gemini tried to yank away his hand which was giving him goose bumps.

Fourth made his hold stronger on his wrist and couldn't hold back his anger anymore. "WHY? DID YOU DISLIKE HANGING OUT WITH ME THIS MUCH?"

Gemini looked at him confused. "No it's..."

Fourth felt hurt. He left his hand and started walking away.

"Fourth..." Gemini walked behind him and tried to stop him. "Fourth listen to me."

But Fourth did not look back. He was feeling embarrassed and annoyed at the fact that the moments that he felt butterflies in, were something that Gemini seems to be regretting.

They were almost in front of Fourth's home when Gemini pulled him. "IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND OK?" He yelled angrily.

Fourth looked at him confused. "..."

Gemini closed his eyes and left Fourth's hand at once. He took a deep breath to calm down. "I... You..." He tried to form sentences.

"What?" Fourth asked confused.

"I like it!" Gemini blurted.

"Huh?"

"I like being close to you. So much that I want more." He now looked into Fourth's eyes.

Fourth was taken aback with a surprised expression.

"I want more..." Gemini said. "You were my best friend just a few days ago and now I suddenly want to hold your hand dammit." He was still blurting angrily. "I wasn't avoiding you. I was avoiding my urges for physical touch."

Fourth glared at him. Gemini realized that he went out of line. "Sorr.."

Gemini was about to apologize but before that Fourth held his hand and pulled him into the house with him.

Gemini was clueless when Fourth hurriedly unlocked the door and pulled Gemini in and banged the main door behind him.

He then pulled Gemini and made him stand in front of him with his back towards the now closed door.

Fourth gulped looking into Gemini's eyes and slowly extended his hand to touch Gemini's.

Gemini looked below at their hands when Fourth brought it up and intervened their fingers together.

"I like it too..." Fourth said and Gemini gaped at him.

Fourth knew his parents weren't home and he was already thinking of inviting Gemini to watch a movie at home together. But when Gem didn't talk to him, he couldn't bring it up.

A small smile formed on Gemini's lips when he realized that the feelings are mutual.

He looked into Fourth's eyes and leaned closer to his face. Fourth took a deep breath realizing the situation and he was stunned. But he did not back away. He just closed his eyes and waited for what he imagined last night to become the reality.

Gemini softly placed his lips on Fourth's and both of them were able to feel each other's warm breaths.

Gemini gulped before trying to move his lips. He wanted to but he did not want to push away Fourth too. So he simply pecked Fourth's lip once again before moving back. Fourth opened his eyes and took a moment to digest everything before giving him a flushed smile.

Both looked here and there for a while without leaving the hands that were still locked together.

"Ummm... Can I..." Gemini was not able to finish his sentence and was stalling.

"Again?" Fourth asked raising his eyebrows.

Looking at his flustered face Gemini couldn't help but chuckle with happiness.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

"I was about to ask for a hug. But you seem too eager for another kiss." Gemini teased him.

Fourth pulled out his hand and punched Gemini in the shoulder. "You wish!" He muttered unable to stop smiling.

Gemini pulled him into a hug and patted his hair lovingly sniffing a bit. "Your shampoo smell is my new favorite relaxation." He mumbled into Fourth's hair.

Fourth was so flustered, he hugged Gemini tight and hid his face in his shoulder. "Stop talking right now."

.

After a while both the friends were sitting on the couch and watching a movie on which no one was paying attention. They both were still sitting close with their thighs brushing each other and hands interlaced.

Occasionally they both would look at each other and then look away. They both knew nothing will remain the same after this. And also that nothing was really normal before too. Such feelings don't develop in a span of few days. But maybe they both were too accustomed to being friends that they forgot they can be more than that too.

And now that they know it, there is simply no going back.

"Ummm... I am warning you." Gemini said leaning towards Fourth.

"Warning?" Fourth looked at him puzzled.

"I will be doing this more often." He said with an evil smirk.

Fourth tried to pull away his hand but Gemini held it firmly.

"I was talking about this." Gemini said lifting their hands to show him. "What were you thinking?"

"Jerk!" Fourth said laughing embarrassed and Gemini pushed his shoulder with his teasing him. They both finally relaxed with the lighter environment and leaned back on the couch. After a while Fourth slipped his head on Gemini's shoulder and Gemini allowed his head to rest on top of his.

What was the name of the movie? Who knows and who cares?