Chapter Seven

No chapter yesterday (President's Day), so y'all get two today. This is probably one of my favorite chapters. Enjoy! 

After a wonderful lunch with Kendall (where she explained that she thought Kim was prettier than her, which was why she catfished him as her sister), Daddy was in love with her. And that was when Kendall rose from her seat.

No! Daddy screamed internally. I need her to be my partner!

But instead of leaving, Kendall went down on one knee.

"Daddy," she said. "Ever since I saw your picture on Tinder, I have loved you. Which is why I'm asking you this question: Will you marry me?"

Daddy was shocked. Nobody had ever asked him to marry them; it had always been him who asked his future wives.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you, Kendall, you are such a girlboss!"

Clearly overjoyed, Kendall snapped her fingers and a man that Daddy recognized as Pope Francis stepped forward.

"Kendall Jenner," he said. "Do you take this man, Daddy, as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Wow, Daddy thought. Right into it.

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

The Pope turned to Daddy. "And Daddy, do you take Kendall as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Sure!" Daddy grinned.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Francis declared, but Daddy and Kendall had already started making out, tentacles and all.