thirty seven ঞ

Be safe you two" I said to both of them and kissed their cheeks. "We will, you to okay? Be safe and don't go out without a bodyguard" Ran said and I just nod.

I watch them got in the car and drove away before knocking on Ella's door. But instead of Ella a guy opened the door.

Huh? Uhh" the guy asked slightly confused. Oh! Sorry is Ella here? I asked and just then Ella came out.

Y/n! There you are! I was wondering if you were gonna come or not" she said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back and I then turned to the man. " He is? I asked referring to him. " Ah, his my new boyfriend" Ella mumbled making me nod.

Listen here bud, I accept you as my best friends boyfriend but if you make her cry your going straight to hell, got me? I asked him and he immediately nod.

Y/n! Don't scare him" Ella laugh making slightly shake my head. Nuh uh, I mean that" I said to her and narrowed my eyes at the guy making him gulp.

You tell me if he makes you cry okay? I asked Ella and she just nod. I will now get inside will you? Or are you planning on standing outside all night? She asked with a small laugh.

Alright alright, I'm coming " I sigh as I entered and took of my shoes and put it in the side.

How long are you staying here again? Ella asked as I she led me to a guest room.

Only a week, since Ran and Rindou are going on a business trip " I said to her. She nod and turned to leave.

What do you want for dinner? She asked but I just shake my head. No need I already ate before I got here" I said and she just nod.

And we need to talk about why the hell you didn't tell you had a boyfriend! I grumble at her making her chuckle awkwardly and look away.

Bye! I still need to prepare dinner for me and Oscar" she said and left making me sigh.

Well, guess I'll just have to talk to her later" I mumbled as I went to close the door since Ella didn't do it. I then layed in the bed, thinking on how, when and where did she find her new boyfriend.

She better have a good reason in why she didn't tell me" I grumble as I took out my phone and just began scrolling through my social media.

Just then I received a message from Rindou.

Rin rin 💜

Ran won't stop wondering if
your okay or not

A small laugh escaped my lips as I read his message. Rolling my eyes slightly I texted back.

Tell him I'm doing okay, be safe you
two <3

I then closed my phone and put it in the night stand. Would you mind telling me why are you smiling like that? Ella asked as she opened the door to find me smiling like an idiot.

Nothing" I respond to her making her slightly shake her head. So, mind telling me on where and how the hell did you get a boyfriend? Not to mention you didn't tell me! I said to her.

Well, his still not really my boyfriend I just met him two weeks ago" she said with a sheepish smile.

You met him two weeks ago and yet his here? I asked with a raised brow making her look away.

Yeah, I just invited him for dinner, that's all" she said still not looking at me. Yeah your lying " I said to her.

Eh? I'm not! She said and looked at me. Yeah right, you won't even look at me when you told me that, that's the proof your lying " I said to her.

I know you for years now Ella, I know of your practically lying to me or not" I added to her making her look at the ground.

Well, I couldn't just tell you, I mean you might hate him" she mumbled making me confused.

Huh? Why the hell would I hate him, well unless he did something to you" I mumbled the last part.

Well... His a police" she said making me look at her with wide eyes. What? I asked making sure if I heard it right.

Yeah.... " Ella mumbled looking away. Look! I promise I didn't tell him anything about them! She immediately said making me sigh.

You know, if he or the brothers know about each other it might not end well" I said to her and she nod in understanding.

It also won't end well for us either, I don't want to lose those two" I sigh as we just stared at each other.

Let's just try and make sure they won't met okay? I asked and she nod with a small smile.

........

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please leave a vote or comment and see you in the next chapter <3