chapter 2

Sam POV
Ok and we are back right where we're we oh yeah

I had to leave for work so i knocked on Kat and Stas' shared room and i waited for a reply "come in" i heard Stas shout through the door i walked in "hey listen i have to go to work will you guys be ok while i'm gone?" i asked "yeah we will be fine but one question what time will you be back?" Stas asked "oh about 6 or 7" i told them and they both nodded "so you will be back for dinner time?" Kat asked "yeah but if i'm asked to stay longer then i will but ill text the group chat ok?" I told them and they nodded . Once i left i drove to work i worked at a local coffee shop now i love the smell of coffee and the regular customers are really nice and I have remembered the their drinks and what time they come in i'm impressed with myself. Once I got to work I signed myself in and I got my apron on and got to work about an hour into my shift a woman started complaining that I did her coffee wrong even though she comes in everyday and orders the same thing every single time and she always complains that I either put in the wrong milk or its the wrong coffee beans so I have the "better" coffee ready but this other person comes in and she struggles with money so I spoke to my manager and she comes in after that lady so we save waste the drink we give it to them.

Soon at 3:00pm my favourite customer comes in now the only reason I like this costumer the best is because they get a latte with vanilla syrup then sits at the same table by the window and reads a book called this winter I've personally not read it yet but they seem to enjoy it and then about 15 minutes later their friend comes in and sits with them and says the same thing every time they come in I turned to my co worker Amy "hey watch this so see the book girl and her friend her fried will say and I quote 'hey sorry I'm late it takes age's for the bus to get here' in 3... 2.. 1." I said and her friend repeated the line that I just said "ok how did you do that?" Amy asked "they come in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday" I told her "wow you are good" she said with a smile the shop got quite so we just talk for about an hour until it get busy again.

Once my shift had ended I signed out and went home it was only 6:30pm and all the lights were off "hello?" I waited for a reply "Kat..... Stas are you here?" I called out but no response I was slightly panicked. They both then walked downstairs and saw me "hey sam" they both said at the same time "hey are you two ok?" I asked "yep we are ok we just watch a film" Stas told me with a smile "why?" Kat asked "only because you didn't answer me the first time that's all" I told them with a slight smile we all heard Stas' stomach growl me and Kat just looked at her and laughed "oh shush" she told us and then joined in on the laughter "i'll make some pasta that shouldn't take too long if you wan to sit in the living room" i told them and they nodded and walked off

It was finally the day of the concert at the girls had me up at 6:00 am and we did didn't have to leave till 10 like that is ridiculous i need my sleep but you know it's excitement. I got up and made myself a coffee and we sat at the table "so girls tell me about this artist" I told them "well he is 18 years old his number one song is skin and he has been looking for his old friend for years but can't find him" Kat explained to me and I nodded. They just kept explaining about how cute and hot he is amd some other thing I don't remember I do remember one main thing his name 'Colby' that was the name of my old friend but it can't be him right. Right? Maybe I'm overthinking the whole thing and I'll just see when we get there.

Once we arrived the doors open at 1:15pm and it was 11:25 am so we had enough time to get food and relax but my god it was packed I didn't want to lose the girls so they had a little tracker in the bags so I don't lose them we found this restaurant it was quite cute we all got pasta and we were waiting for it to be 1 o'clock so we couls start walking it was 12:45 so I said to them "do you girls wanna start walking up now so we don't get trampled by people" and they both nodded sl I paid the bill and we m²ade our way to our seats. But the time we got there it was 1:05 pm so it was nearly time for the concert to start and we were quite close to the stage about 3 rows away but the girls were really excited and then it began...

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Ok I know I ended it at a bad time but I hope you enjoyed this chapter as you are reading this the next chapter might be finish or im working on it I guess you will have to find out. Thank you for reading