𝟬𝟱

"Fuck, it feels good to be back

"Fuck, it feels good to be back." You say, taking a drag off your cigarette.

A chuckle comes from the man beside you, "Does it really? From what you've told me, it seems like you had fun." He pauses, turning his head to look at you. "You actually seem quite infatuated with the guy you met."

You lean on the railing, silently admiring the well lit city of Tokyo. "Be quiet, Ryomen." You scoff, "I don't have time for things like that anyway. Probably won't even see him again."

Sukuna hums in response, deciding not to tease you further. Instead, he changes the subject. "I thought you quit smoking?"

"Bad habits die hard. You know that, don't you?"

"Of course I do." The flick of the flint wheel, followed by a flame. He lights up his own, placing it between his lips. Breathing in the smoke before exhaling it back out and having it in the middle of his index and middle finger instead. "Are you going to that party the Zenin's holding?"

That seems to pique your interest. "Zenin? Which one?" You tilt your head, looking over at him. As you analyze his expression, he seems to be annoyed by hearing that question in particular.

"You know, the bitchy one." He holds eye contact with you, "Naoya."
You think about it for a bit, the two of you resting in a comfortable silence. Should you, or should you not? Naoya has always been a headache, but he only bothers you ever so often, and you have debt to collect. It's a regular occurance anyway—Parties. It's either you tag along with Sukuna or the other way around; Sukuna tags along with you. Sometimes, you'd go alone and end up getting teased by him once he finds out. Saying something along the lines of: "Aww, do you really have nothing better to do?" with that annoying look on his face. Or, it'll be "You're so desperate for a little bit of fun."

After a while, you finally decide to respond to his question.
"Yeah, as long as you're coming with." You say, gazing at the stars in the sky above him. He smirks at that, his crimson eyes evident even though it's dark—The only light close by being the beaming 'EXIT' sign at the door going back down the stairwell. "Obviously. I'll pick you up tomorrow, 10:30 in the evening." You give a small thumbs up in return, not questioning why he didn't tell you earlier, or

Ryomen Sukuna, your friend since your childhood. You wouldn't dare admit it to his face (Since he's quite the arrogant bastard), but he's truly the one closest to you. You were even there when he was getting all his tattoos during both of you's highschool years, the same tattoos that he's so well known for now. Backing him up when your batch mates would poke fun at him for it, or stare too long. He always insisted that he didn't need your help—You could see that in the way they'd get scared off with his glare—you just wanted to take pleasure in it. Just to have a little bit of fun, like he always says.
Although he's got that migraine inducing attitude, it all works out in the end. Always.