Nick Sturniolo - Never Again?

Start from the beginning

_____

We went back upstairs with our ice cream in hand. Nick slurping down his float while I search for a movie, taking in a spoonful of the sweet frozen dessert.

"There's nothing good!" I cry out.

"What about the 'Titanic'?" Nick suggest.

My face lightens, "where?"

"On Netflix." He replies dryly.

"Alright," I click on Netflix to search for the sad movie.

"Found it!" I cheer.

"Stop wasting time and turn it on, idiot!" Nick playfully hits my arm.

"Loser.." I mumble and rub the spot where he had hit me.

_____

Two hours pass, Nick and I are two sobbing messes.

"... You're gonna grow into an old woman warm in her bed... "

"There was enough room on the door!" I sob into pillow that was once in my lap.

"Scoot over, Rose!" Nick cries.

"I'll never let go, Jack!"

"No!" I sob louder.

"Fuck you, you dumb redhead bitch!" Nick and I laugh through our sobs because of his remark.

About thirty minutes pass, and Nick and I have calmed down. Our eyes focused on the screen.

"May I have your name, love?"

"Dawson... Rose Dawson."

Nick and I exchange looks and begin tearing up again.

"I hate this movie so much." Nick pouts.

"I'll take our dishes downstairs, BRB." I say, picking up the empty cups and walking downstairs.

_

"So.. What now?" Nick stares at the credits in disbelief.

"Maybe we can watch some stupid romantic movie to calm our nerves?" I suggest.

"Good idea." Nick smiles and grabs the remote from off the pillow in the middle of us.

_____

*I would like to apologize in advance for this part...............

We decided to pick some Latin romance drama. Everything was going well, until the atmosphere in the room had changed.

Nick had his arm around me, which I didn't really think much of it since we cuddle all the time. I look up at him and examine his features. I sit up and turn his face to look at me. He doesn't question anything, he goes along with it.

Mind you, I don't have any attraction toward Nick. Whatsoever. I only see him as a friend, I always have and I always will. But this is something the both of us just did.

Our faces got a little closer, and closer, and so close that I could feel a light breaths on my lips. I had closed the gap between us and kissed my best friend. Only for a second. But I still kissed my gay beat friend.

"Woah.." I quickly pull away and think about what I just did.

"What did we just-?!" Nick had a wide smile of surprise on his face.

"I'm so sorry! Did I make you uncomfortable? It was just the heat of the moment, and I-"

Nick cuts me off and says, "(Y/n), it's okay! I did it too." He chuckles awkwardly.

"And no, you didn't make me uncomfortable. Just... Never again?"

"Never again." We both laugh and my face turns red with embarrassment.

_____

2 year timeskip

"You remember that time you kissed me?" Nick asks as we (and his brothers) were filming a car video.

"Oh my God, Nick." I hide my face in my hands.

"What?!" Matt and Chris both shout in unison.

"When the fuck did this happen and how? " Chris asks curiously.

"It just happened!" I cry as Nick's laughter filled my ears.

"We were watching some Latin movie and it was all in the heat of the moment.' Nick explains through giggles.

"We both agreed on never again, right?" Nick elbows me.

"Never. Again." I say, still embarrassed.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

☆彡彡 End ミミ☆