Chapter 1.

Xiao Zhan is a CEO of Xiao Cooperation. Passed down from his grandpa, to his dad, now to him. He is a warm hearted person once he gets comfy with certain people. His Assistant, Wang Yibo, is the same but to everyone, yibo grew up well, his parents are both wealthy, they just want yibo to earn more...maturity. Yibo is kind but immature amd stupid. Yibo is a type of person who is kind but can get annoying quite easily.

"Mom! Dad! Im home!" Yibo yelled making the butler jump.

"Young master welcome home-" he bowed before yibo ran off to look for his parents.

"Oh bobo, your home." Mrs wang said smiling as her son hugged her.

"Hey son." Mr wang said.

"So what did you do today my dear?" Mrs wang said curiously.

"Meh the usual, Xiao Zhan had meetings, he sent me off to do whatever, told me to comeback so he can put "sense" into me ya know the usual" yibo said.

"I hope that sense put you in your place." Mr wang mumbled.

"Okay im going to my room cause someones just spoiled my mood and i havent been here for 5 minutes, tell zhouli to bring my food up." Yibo said as he stormed away.

"Yi! There was no need!" Mrs wang said in frustration.

"Whatever.." mr wang scoffed as he left to take a shower.

Name: wang yiboAlias: bobo (by his mother)           Son (by his father)          Assist

Name: wang yibo
Alias: bobo (by his mother)
Son (by his father)
Assist. Wang (by Xiao Zhan)
Age: 22 (05/08/2000)
Born: Henan, china, lives In Beijing
Likes: xiao zhan, his mom, playing video games late at night, being a fool, his friends, when his gege comes home from henan to visit and his motorbike.
Dislikes: his dad, being called overweight or ugly, being bossed over, waking up early.

________________

Zhan got home around 9pm and was greeted by his butlers. He went straight to his office to cover some emails, not forgetting to message Yibo.

Boss Xiao (9:12pm):
Assist. Wang.

Yibo (9:12pm):
Yes boss? Or zhan ge, you can call me yibo now we are not at work silly.🙄

Boss Xiao (9:16pm):
I need you to email He Company and tell them about the conference meeting tomorrow at 2pm sharp. And i can call you whatever i want, i could call you a whore but i dont want your parents to get angry that im being immature, now get to work. And its boss.

Yibo (9:18pm):
Okay boss🙄🙄 doing it now, call me a whore and ill stop doing as you say!

Zhan scoffed and started doing a few documents and work stuff.