"Sir have rest we will send snacks in your ro...." Yeonjoon intruppted.

"You said garden is beautiful....why don't you serve us here...what say Yoongi?" Hobi asked.

"Good...I need freshness" Yoongi replied.

"Bes...ide this master bedroom there is a small one..." Taehyung observed third floor.

"You can choose whatever you want...." Taehyung said hesitately to the younger

"....I...don't have p..ro...blem...small one is...good.....but...they....all... are here.."

"Hmm...bit I don't wants to force you"

"You guys are planning to stay i differently I'll tell Jin hyung. He told me to keep eyes on you" Jimin whispered suddenly.

"What the..." Taehyung said.

Jimin pushed thei luggage in the master bedroom and held Jungkook's hand.

"Now come.....to the garden first" Jimin left dragging Kookie.

They were having their food happily...enjoying each other company. Patrick came and started discussing something regarding event. Jungkook didn't want to disturb the. So he excused himself and come to the lake side. Held the raling with two small hand. Cool breeze were coming from the lake touching his face. He felt refresh immediately. Some of his soft locks were playing with the breeze. He felt good.

"It'll  keep you warm" suddenly two hands came from behind and wrapped a scarf on his neck.

"New weather you can get I'll" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him blinklessly .

Jungkook heart beat loudly....it's true...he concern......for me he thought.

"We will have little more discussion...you go and take rest"

"It's...ok..I'll watch the...the plants....if"

"Hmmm....but don't go outside alone" Taehyung went to his team.

For some seconds he started at Taehyung's leaving figure....then tried to concentrate on plants.

"It's very fragrant you can keep it in your room if you want sir....''one of stuff of resort handed him a very beautiful flower pot.

"Definitely...." Jungkook took the plant and came to the room. He kept it on nightstand and lied on bed....observing the plant....but without realizing he drifted in sleep. But something he has realized.....he didn't know when but someone covered him with duvet and kept a pillow under his head. He wanted see his face but his heavy eyes didn't allow.......

When his eyes finally agreed to work he noticed the presence of warm Sunrays in the room. As mobile was showing it was 9am already he got up immediately. With lots question in mind he looked at other side but it was empty. He went downstairs as fast as he could and found four of them were busy to check their look finally.

 He went downstairs as fast as he could and found four of them were busy to check their look finally

"Good morning Kookie

"Good morning Kookie....how am I looking?" Jimin asked.

"....awesome ....all are looking fantastic...." Jungkook said but eyes fixed on the youngest idol.

"You can also come...if you..." Jimin interrupted.

"He is not comfortable...." Taehyung said.

"Patrick will be here and some female staff also...they will took care of you. We will return soon" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Then we will visit grand canal" Hob said.

"I'll watch you.... guys.....on TV..." Jungkook replied.

They got in the limo one by one. Before getting in Taehyung came in front of Jungkook who was standing at the entrance.....making his heartbeats increase.

"You didn't had to your dinner remember.....have your breakfast first" he whispered.

"Yeah....and....all the...b...best" he gulped.

Taehyung nodded and went to car.

'No...he is not wrong....that person is really care for him...the coldness is melting..... veil is unveiling......the heart behind this gorgeous look revealing.... he can feel that..... ' Jungkook thought and went to livingroom.

"Please on the TV" he said.

Thanks for reading......
And voting.....
Don't forget to comment.......