Well shit...no!! oh for fucks sake

Hi how are you? So this chapter might have smut I'm not sure
Midnight's pov
"The fuck do you think your doing!" Someone yelled from the guys bathroom. "Hmmm what the fuck..." I said in a whisper and I slowly made my way closer to the door.

There stood 2 people I really don't like. Shit. "The fuck are you doing here!!!" Someone yelled at me as I bolted out of there with seconds to spare before the bell went. I ran to my class before the second bell went. "Holy shit midnight you alright?" Someone asked.

"*huff huff* y-yeah!" I huffed out. BANG! "What the-" "midnight fucking akuma! Get your ass here right now!" Someone yelled... "what the fuck..." i mumbled under my breath. I turn around only to soon regret it.

I turn around to see a group of people I knew all to well. You see in the school we have a group of yanderes that basically run the school. I hate the group so much but yet they seem to ...follow me around. Kids tend to stare at me cuz of it.

I walk over and one of the dudes grab me and they all walk out. "Hey what the fuck are you doing!?" I screamed at them as we get closer to the exit. They then took me to their car.

(The boys names are braxton , max, Ashton, jay, and mat. Just so you know)

Imma have to Finnish this here. Sorry. I have to get this out cuz it's been... a month since I last posted but please give me some feed back I would love to know how you feel about what I am writing cuz I don't feel like it's very good.