Stella Lovegood

When she saw me she smiled and held out her hand. "Hi I'm Stella, and you must be Amaya". I stared at her surprised and asked her "How did you know my name." 

"Well, people talk about you, and I saw you." she replied

I look at her slightly confused.

"I'm a seer, but I'm not a powerful one, so I can see small visions every once in a while. My vision showed you telling me your Harry's twin, so I presume we are friends." she smiled

I looked at her surprised and asked her "Do you know if we tell anyone else"
"Just the Weasley's" she said smiling "You should probably go tell them, come visit me later okay."

After promising I would, me and Harry rushed over to the Gryffindor common room to find the Weasley's. We found Ron first and then the twins. 

"Come with us" Harry told them before grabbing my hand and running up the staircase. The Weasley's followed curiously up the staircase and into the first year dormitory.

"I've been lying to everyone about who I really am" I said quietly. "Before I tell you promise not to tell anyone other than your parents and siblings" 

After hearing them promise I whispered, "My real name is Amaya Lily Potter, and I'm Harry's twin sister"

"Your what" Fred exploded first until I glared at him to lower his voice.

"Sorry" He whispered while the other two boys just stared at me surprised.

"Wait but, why are you telling us this?" George asked, finally finding his voice.

"Because, one of my friends is a seer and she saw me telling you and your brothers" I replied.

Before they could ask me anything else I noticed the clock and realized that I have to be back in my dorm in 15 minutes. 

"I have to go" I said before running out the door.I made it back to my common room five minutes late. Thankfully nobody saw me so I safely made it back to my common room. After closing the door i sighed with relief before seeing two boys looking at me. When I looked at them a second time I realized that it was Draco and Mattheo.

"Where were you" Draco asked angrily. "Do you know how worried Pansy was"

"Relax, I was just talking to some other people and lost track of time." I replied

Draco stared at me for a couple of seconds before shaking his head and walking up to me. 

"Listen, I ap- apologize for what happened at quidditch. Can we forget about it and maybe try and be friends." He stook out his hand. I looked at him surprised before shaking his hand back. "Sure Draco" with that I walked off to bed at quickly fell asleep.

  ---------Time skip-1 week--------- POV:Amaya's

I woke up earlier than usual and went to go look for Flint since we had a quidditch game today vs. Ravenclaw. "May" Fred's voice called from up the staircase. I turned around, glanced at him and then kept on walking.

"Wait up" George called. I finally stopped and they ran up to me. "Good luck at your game." Fred said although he did sound a bit sour. Probably since we beat him in the first match. "Hey Freddy. Georgie,what's up?" I asked. "Well, because your on the team were going to be some of the only Gryffindors cheering on the snake" George said. "If you want to keep calling me a snake you can leave" I replied before walking away. This time I managed to sit down in the Great Hall before they came over. When they spotted me at the SLYTHERIN table these two idiots came over and sat down next to me. "Can you guys go please, this is the Slytherin table and most people here don't like you since you usually prank them." I whispered. "You should have stayed in the hallway with us then" Fred whispered back. While we were having this conversation almost all the others Slytherins at the table were shooting me dirty looks. "Look, my housemates are starting to get pissed off and will probably get me into trouble if you two don't leave so please. I promise I'll talk to you before the game" I whispered again. Finally they both looked at me, stood up, smiled and walked away.