The pink ogre immediately hit my face using her head making my dagger fall from my hand.

My poor nose!

My pack immediately tries to stop her movement but surprisingly, she is blocking the red ogre's movement!

"Brother! Stop your attack!"

"What are you doing?! He's clearly the evil maijin that attacked the village!"

"You may be right but I don't think so"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Try to think again! If he's really the evil maijin, he probably would use his own power to defeat us!"

The red ogre that wanted to attack stopped his movement and looked toward Rimuru.

"Feel free to hear me right now?" Rimuru ask.

"First of all, what are you actually?"

"Me? I'm just a lovely slime!"

"Slime?!"

"Yep! Rimuru the slime!" he said and turn himself into a slime. The ogres were very shocked seeing that.

"This mask is a fore sack of a friend. Feel free to inspect it" he said and handed the mask to the ogre.

"It's true this mask is kinda identical but"

"This one had suppressing magic"

"The evil maijin back then didn't suppress his aura"

"But what about her?" the red ogre asks about me.

"I'm a beats human" I said and took off my hat revealing my wolf ears. They look surprised and continue to ask

"But, your presence is the same as a human?!

"That's because my robe is suppressing my aura"

"We should talk somewhere else. Let's go to our village. You can join us" Rimuru said.

"Really?! But, we wounded your comrade?" the red ogre ask.

"We did the same to yours. Just come! It's not hurt to have more people in the village"

                        -----------------

Night

The whole village is having a party like we already planned with the ogres joining us.

My pack? Well, we were partying like crazy! We drink and eat together. I even teach them a few dancing styles and my pack is dancing like there's never going to be a new day. Looks like they haven't had any joyful moments for some time.

While dancing, I saw Rimuru is talking with the red ogre. Rigurd san and Kaijin san are also there but meh. Let's have some time with my pack.

After everyone fell asleep, I approach Rimuru and ask

"What do you get from the talk?"

"The ogres were attacked by the orcs"

"What?! A weaker race attack a superior race and won?!"

"Not just that. They also say that those orcs were armed and armored"

"Armed and armored?!"

"Yes. Kaijin said that there must be someone supplying them with those weapons and armor"

"So, why did they attack you in the first place?"

"They mistook me as the evil maijin that lead those orcs"

"That's bad. What's the plan?"

"We are going to unite our strength with the ogres to help them get revenge!"

I nodded my head before thinking something in my head and continues

"If that's so then let me find more manpower"

"How?"

"Easy! I will find anyone that willing to cooperate with us to fight those orcs!"

"Great idea! When are you leaving then?"

"Now"

"Now?! What about your pack? What am I going to say to them if you aren't present here?!"

"Don't worry. Just say to them I'm going to find more help and put Zwei as the pack leader while I'm gone"

"If you say so. Here, take this" Rimuru said and handed me a full potion.

"Thanks Rimuru. All the best!" I shouted and run straight into the forest.

"You too Akemi chan!" Rimuru shouted as I disappeared in the darkness of the Great Jura forest.