Funerals & Death-Harry Potter Married Who?

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~

Harry was having a meltdown as he stared at his dead dad. James Potter looked like he was in the prime of his life. He did look like an exact copy of him. It was nice to know people hadn't just been saying that all his life. He didn't understand why Snape and Malfoy were still here but ignored them for now.
"So Harry, why were you blushing at Reggie? Do you have a crush on him?" Padfoot cooed at him.
"Er, about that." He gave the man an apologetic look.
"I should probably apologize now. When we were hiding out at Grimmauld Place, we found your diary and I might have read it outloud to my friends." He said in a rush. Mr. Black gave him a confused look.
"Why was it still in my room? All of my things are at Potter manor."
"Why are all of your things at my parent's house?" He questioned back and it was silent before his dad gave a cough.
"Harry, are your parents still together?"
"Oh! My parents died when I was one. I never knew them." Everyone started shouting at once and he realized he probably should have eased them into it.
"Be quiet!" Malfoy roared and everyone shut up.
"Now Harry, you were saying?" He gave him another dirty look. This Malfoy was older than his Malfoy but he knew he had to be up to something.
"My parents were murdered when I was one. I lived with my Aunt and her family." He explained and Snape gave a gasp.
"Why would you live with Tuney? She's actually evil!" He cried out.
"It's nice to know Aunt Petunia stays the same in every universe." He snorted before explaining.
"Well Padfoot was shipped off to Azkaban and Remy is a werewolf so who else was going to raise me?" He looked around and finally realized who was missing.
"Where's Remy?" He asked Padfoot and watched him flinch.
"Ah Remus doesn't talk to us anymore." He looked rather upset so Harry just leaned forward and patted his knee.
"I'm sure he'll get over it."
"Did you say I was thrown into Azkaban?" Siri quickly changed the subject.
"Yeah! Everyone thought you sold out my parents to the Dark Lord and murdered twelve muggles." Malfoy furrowed his brow before saying "What Dark Lord?" Harry felt like he had been punched in the gut.
"Voldemort?" He said loudly and no one flinched at the name.
"Oi, Malfoy. Roll up your sleeves." He demanded and the older man obeyed. His arms were bare of the Dark Mark tattoo.
"I have a question for you, Harry. Why do you seem to dislike me?" Malfoy asked and Harry couldn't help laughing at the question.
"Uh maybe because my Malfoy made it his life goal to torment me like everyday? I did give as good as I got. He made fun of my dead parents, I made fun of his Death Eater dad. You get what I'm saying."
"Oh.' Mr. Black said and looked around the room.
"Oh what?" It seemed they were hesitant to tell him something and that made him want to know even more. His character flaw had always been his curiosity.
"Well our Hadrian married Draco and they had two children together." He explained and Harry waited for them to laugh at the joke.
"He what?" He screeched.

~~~~~~

Draco watched Harry pace around the room. The news that his alternate had married him seemed to distress the other boy.
"Wait, did you say children?" He stopped to ask. Draco took out the two pictures he kept in his wallet.
"Scorpius and Atticus. Scorpius just turned twelve and Atticus is eight." Harry seemed flabbergasted as he continued to stare at the two boys.
"Oh, it must have been hard to lose their parent at such a young age." Harry said and Draco couldn't help his scoff.
"Hadrian had a hands off approach to the boys." Harry blinked at him.
"Oh." He said awkwardly.
"Well Harry, who do you want to live with?" Sirius asked suddenly and Harry stared at him.
"No one? I'm twenty one years old. I'm more than capable of living on my own." Neville coughed from where he had been lurking.
"I'm sorry, Harry but you need to stay with someone. We've already released a statement about you so you shouldn't be harassed by the public but you're still wearing the face of a dead person." Draco watched Harry scowl at him and did something stupid.
"Harry can live with me. I'm sure the boys will want to meet him." Harry gave him a horrified look but Neville was already agreeing.
"Merlin's pants, Malfoy! If you try to smother me in my sleep because I look like your dead husband, I will stab you." He threatened and Draco couldn't stop his laughter. His Hadrian would never have said something like that. They filed out of the Ministry without too much fuss and he reached for Harry's arm only for him to step away.
"I know how to get to Malfoy Manor. I'll meet you there." He apparated away before anyone could say something.
"He's feisty! Wait until he finds out Severus is his step-dad!" Sirius cackled before popping away.
He landed on his feet and found Harry looking around the Manor curiously.
"This looks a lot nicer than my Malfoy Manor. It was so gloomy." Draco led them all into the foyer before snapping his fingers. Dobby appeared in an instant.
"Master has called for Dobby?" Harry gave a gasp and he found him dabbing his eyes.
"Mistress?" Dobby cried out and they met in the middle. Draco watched Harry hug Dobby tightly.
"Hi Dobby! I'm actually from a different dimension but I'm so happy to see you." Dobby looked him over before commenting "Dobby's Mistress would never wear such ugly clothes. Dobby is still very happy to see you."
"Dobby please show Harry to the guest room. I need to speak to the children." Harry followed Dobby and didn't look back.
"Does anyone else think it's weird that Harry was crying over a house elf?" James asked and they all nodded.
"We'll have to ask later." He went to his office and waited for his children to appear.
"Father, you're back!" Scorpius cried out as he bounded into the room, Atticus one step behind him.
"Hello boys. Father has some rather shocking news so I need you to listen closely." He explained the situation and watched them process it.
"So Mr. Harry is Mother from an alternate universe?" Scorpious summarized and he nodded his head.
"He doesn't know how to get home, so he'll be staying with us. If it bothers you, he can go stay with Grandad." Atticus shook his head back and forth. His sweet second son had been born mute. Hadrian had ignored the boy, despite his best efforts to gain his Mother's attention.
"Mr. Harry can stay." Scorpuis said firmly and he spent the rest of the afternoon playing with his sons.

~~~~~~

Harry woke up to his pillow covered in drool. He stared at the marble ceiling and the events from yesterday came rushing in. Merlin, he had children! He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Well, other Harry had children but he had a responsibility to at least look after them while he was here. From Malfoy's tone, it seemed other Harry was a deadbeat dad. It blew Harry's mind. He always wanted a large family and other Harry seemed to have everything he wanted. He admitted to himself that he was jealous. Sure being married to Malfoy seemed like a nightmare but he had two healthy boys! Harry couldn't even get himself a date, let alone a partner! He showered quickly and looked through the drawers for something to wear. Other Harry seemed to like silk and frilly outfits. Harry shuddered as he found another nightgown. He didn't even want to imagine wearing that for Malfoy. He decided he might as well just transfigure an outfit. He ended up with a copycat Weasley sweater and a pair of overalls. He tied his sneakers and tried getting his hair to lay flat. It was a lost cause. He slowly stuck his head out of the room and came face to face with a small child. He had black hair but pretty blue eyes. He gave a silent squeak before backing up.
"Merlin, I didn't mean to scare you! Are you okay?" The boy nodded his head and Harry smiled warmly at him before crouching to his level.
"My name is Harry! Are you Atticus?" The boy nodded again.
"I'm happy to meet you!" The nervous boy shuffled his feet. He peeked up at him again before reaching into his pocket. He had a pencil and a tiny notepad. He wrote something quickly before showing him. It read "Hi. It's nice to meet you. I can't talk." Harry blinked before patting his head.
"That's okay! I'lll talk enough for both of us." He was rewarded with a giant smile.
"Would you mind showing me to the dining room?" He asked and Atticus grabbed his hand before pulling him forward.
"-and then Ron started puking up slugs! It was disgusting." He finished his story as they walked into the room and everyone's eyes fell on them. Harry ignored them and pulled a chair out for Atticus. The little boy hopped into it and Harry sat next to him.
"Good morning!" He offered and another boy laughed loudly.
"What are you wearing?" It was like looking in a mirror! His hair was the same color as Malfoy's but the rest of him was all Harry.
"You must be Scorpius!" He said brightly before continuing "These are called overalls. This is a copy of my favorite pair from home. I would be happy to make you and your brother a pair, if you want." Atticus pulled on his sleeve to show him his paper.
"Yes please!" He had even underlined it.
"That is very nice of you, thank you." Scorpius said after he noticed his brother's excitement. Harry beamed at them and started eating.
"So Mr. Harry, are you and Father married in your universe?" Harry choked on his pancake and coughed before answering.
"Er no, we are not. I'm too shy to ask your Father out." He lied. He wasn't going to bash Malfoy in front of his kids.
"Oh. Do you have a job?" Harry blushed and said "No. Minerva was trying to convince me to teach Defense at Hogwarts before I fell through the Veil."
"How'd you fall through the Veil?" Malfoy opened his mouth and Harry waved him off. He looked like the kid's dead mum, of course he'd have questions.
"I was bringing my friend Luna lunch in the Department of Mysteries and tripped over my shoelace." He explained and the boy let out a giggle.
"Your Father told me you just finished your first year at Hogwarts. What House were you sorted in? I was in Gryffindor." Sirius spat out his tea.
"No way! You go, baby prongs!" He cheered and Harry ignored him as he waited for Scorpius to answer.
"I'm also in Gryffindor." He said happily and Harry leaned forward to high-five him.
"If you're nice to the fat lady, she'll pretend she doesn't notice when you sneak out." He fake whispered and the other boy nodded seriously.
"I've been complimenting her singing." Malfoy gave him an annoyed look.
"Don't encourage him! He already had two detentions!" Harry gave a snort.
"I lost fifty points my first year. My whole House hated me for a month." He felt another tug and looked over at Atticus.
"I want to be a Gyffindor too!" He had written and Harry pinched his cheek.
"Whatever House you're in will be lucky to have you! The Hat wanted to put me in Slytherin." He shared and Scorpius snickered.
"Why did you choose Gryffindor?" He smiled at both of them.
"I thought having a lion as a mascot would be cool!"