"I was homeschooled too.." she brought her hands down to her sides, the cape that she wore covering them slightly. We were in the same situation and yet she was so much calmer and rational about her thinking. Why am I so embarrassing..?

"A-Ah! Well my name is Aphmau! What's yours?" I asked her. Being friends with someone going through the same things as me would be great, especially someone so level headed..

3rd POV-

"My name is Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you Aphmau.." the same soft smile was present on Y/N's face. The bell then rang and Aphmau quickly ran off, leaving Y/N dot-eyed in confusion. She blinked a few times and then walked inside of the school, going to get her schedule and I.D.

After she entered, she went to the I.D. line, figuring that getting it first would make getting her schedule easier. While she waited, she noticed Aphmau talking to a teacher. Not wanting to seem nosey, she went back to waiting.

"Oh, you poor, socially awkward child." She heard the teacher say to Aphmau followed by Aphmau's mumbles of embarrassment.

"Not to worry. I WILL TELL YOU HOW OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM WORKS!" The teacher yelled, which reminded her of the flame hashira with his loud and enthusiastic voice.

After getting her I.D. She stood in the schedule line and picked up the packet, passing Aphmau, who's still talking to the teacher as she headed to her homeroom class.

~Time skip~

She walked into her homeroom class, room 202, and sat down next to a golden haired boy and an empty seat, right before the bell rang.

The teacher was a bit late, walking in around 5 minutes after the bell rang, which Y/N reprimanded in her head. A few minutes into the roll call, Aphmau came into the classroom with a slightly pink face, either from running or embarrassment, Y/N couldn't tell.

After telling the teacher why she was late and her name, she sat down next to Y/n and a white haired boy with green eyes.

"Nicole von Ronsonberg"- "Present!"

"Kawaii-chan?"- "Present!"

"Y/N Tsuyuri"- "Present."

"Travis Val-crumb"- "P-Present!"

"And last, Zane Ro'Meave?"- "fuh...here.."

"Ro'Meave.. are you related to..?" The homeroom teacher started to speak before Zane interrupted. "Yes.. -sigh- I am...."

"You've got a big name to live up to! I expect great things from you!" The teacher set down his attendance sheet after finishing his conversation with Zane who rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Alright then class! You can all mingle and then we'll head on over to the club social!"

Y/N sat in her spot with her regular smile as all the people around her talked to each other, Aphmau speaking to the person with white hair named Travis.

After a while of everyone seeming to get along great, the teacher spoke once more. "Alright class! We're heading to meet all the clubs and upperclassmen! Line up, and let's get going!"

Everyone lined up, Aphmau standing next to Travis and Y/N standing behind her since Aphmau was the only person(besides Zane) that she knew in this class.

~~~~~

➿Phoenix Drop Secrets➿

Aphmau thought you were so cool because of how calm you were! :3

Y/n was counting how many times Aphmau stuttered and decided to use that instead of her coin to make decisions. Zero and odd numbers was heads(yes) and even numbers was tails(no)

Kawaii-chan whipped her head around so fast when she heard your voice she slapped someone in the face with her hair. XD

Zane was kinda mad the boy with golden hair sat between you and him because he thinks you're kinda chill ;0

Travis doesnt know who you are but he saw Aphmau talking to you while they lined up and wants to be not alone buddies with you too!

The homeroom teacher struggled to pronounce everyone's last names.

Y/n signed up for clubs before she got to the school so she plans on just meeting the upperclassmen instead of looking at the clubs.

Y/n prefers to speak to the upperclassmen because she finds them more mature and easier to talk to than "childish" freshmen.

Garroths friends were kinda sad when you walked away without introducing yourself! D:

Y/N slightly jumps every time she hears the bell ring

Aphmau saw Y/N while she was talking to the teacher and was super embarrassed by how loud he was speaking while you were around! >o<

Zianna sneaked something into your bag while you weren't looking before you two left ;3

Vylad was sad that he didn't wake up in time to wish you goodbye! :(

Author will try to update every few days but since she has school it may take a bit for her to finish a chapter! D:

You were the only person who noticed Aphmau trip and fall, so she was embarrassed for no reason!! X3

You smelt like syrup from this mornings pancakes and made the room smell sweet when you enter it :P

You re-tied your shoes when you got into homeroom because Garroth tied them too loose >w<