𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓋𝒾 ★

Start from the beginning

    "Point, Hawk. 1-0, fight!" Hawk struck first with a kick combo but Sloane blocked it and attempted to send a few punches toward him, but Hawk grabbed her arm and pushed her to the side, causing her to fall down. Hawk then kicked her stomach.

    "Get ready to lose princess," Hawk stated. Sloane rolled her eyes.

    "Point, Hawk. 2-0, fight!" Hawk struck first again and attempted to punch her, but Sloane beat him to it by landing a kick to his stomach. Hawk scoffed.

    "Point, Silver. 2-1, fight!" This time, Sloane struck first, attempting to sweep kick him but Hawk jumped over her leg and attempted a punch combo. Sloane blocked those though. Hawk attempted a spinning hook kick, but Sloane ducked down and tried to sweep kick him again, this time being successful. Hawk fell to the ground and Sloane elbowed him in this stomach.

    "Point, Silver. 2-2, last round. Fight!" Hawk struck first with a double front kick but Sloane swerved to the right. She then tried to punch him in the stomach, but Hawk blocked it. Sloane then did a front leg roundhouse kick which landed on his face.

    "Point, Silver. Winner!" The referee announcer, holding up her arm. She watched as Hawk stormed off the mat and into a hallway, holding his cheek where he was hit. Sloane was glad she proved him wrong. She was glad he pissed her off before because it made her stronger.

☆ ★

    A few minutes later, it was announced that Sloane and Miguel would have to fight against each other in the semi-finals. She was nervous for this because she knew she was going to lose for a fact and she didn't want it to ruin their relationship.

    "Sloane!" Miguel's voice called to her as he walked toward her.

    "Hey mister," Sloane smiled, grabbing his face and pulling him in for a kiss. She then pulled away. "Excited for our fight?" Sloane asked.

    "Definitely excited. But, please don't get mad if I win. I heard what happened with you and Hawk," Miguel replied.

    "That little blabber mouth. What'd he say?" Sloane asked.

    "Apparently you just caught him off guard but I'm pretty sure you just won off of pure talent," Miguel stated. Sloane smiled.

    "Thanks Migs. Well, we should probably get going since we're on in 2 minutes," Sloane suggested. Miguel nodded. The two walked to the main area and got ready.

    "Sloane, you got this. Do your best and remember that combo I taught you. It'll come in handy," Daniel told her.

    "Okay, got it," Sloane replied.

    "It's semis time baby! We got Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai vs Sloane Silver from Miyagi-Do!" The announcer said. The two walked onto the mat.

    "Face me, bow. Face each other, bow," the referee told them. The two did as said and smiled at each other. "Fight!"

    Miguel struck first with a double front kick and Sloane pushed it away. She tried a few punches, Miguel easily blocked them and sneakily punched her on the side of her stomach.

    "Point, Diaz. 1-0, fight!"

    Sloane took a deep breath and remembered the kick combo Daniel taught her that consisted of a front leg roundhouse then a side kick. Miguel struck first with a few punches but Sloane blocked them. Then, she attempted the kick combo, successfully getting a hit.