"It's not your fault. It's what we do," His face contorts into a dissatisfied expression, and I almost laugh at how cute he was. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to think that it's almost natural for us to fight. I want us to get along for a really long time, Hayoon, not fight over trivial things or belittle each other."

"That's not what I think of it!" I defend, laughing to try and clear the tension. "I find it cute when we fight, kind of. It's just small bickering."

"I don't want to do that forever, though..." His voice fades slightly, quietness surrounding us. "Hayoon... do you understand my feelings?"

A daytime confession wasn't on my list of things to do with him, but it was something I was guaranteed to face anyway. I was hesitant, not because I wasn't expecting it, but rather because I didn't want him to feel bad about anything I was about to say. "Maybe I do, but I must not be if you're mentioning it," I scratch the nape of my neck, awkwardly smiling. "Heeseung, when did you start... feeling this way for me?"

"There was no set date in my head," Heeseung replies. "When I started to think your face was pretty, I knew I was delusional. Then, it began to grow, and grow, and I came to terms with the fact that it was more than just friendship. I actually really like you."

"So dramatic," I brush him off jokingly, but he scoffs. "That's nice, I guess."

"That's all I get in response?" Heeseung complains, getting up before standing in front of me. I look up at him, and he begins to cross his arms. "How about you, Moon Hayoon? How do you feel? When did you feel it?"

"How do I feel?" I respond, causing him to nod. "Well, it wasn't long ago... I guess I noticed it when I felt jealous of you and Yuri before I found out you guys were siblings. It was obvious, but I was blinded by jealousy. Then, I realized I might have feelings for you."

"You might?"

Oh, he's definitely teasing me. Gosh.

"I... do like you," Then, I feel myself getting red and I begin to get flustered. I hide my face in my palms, twisting the swing the other way to escape. "God, Heeseung, you're so embarrassing!"

He begins to laugh, hands clapping together slightly. "What did I do!? You're the one who's talking!" I move away from him, trying to run to the other side of the playground, but his hand catches my wrist and pulls down my hands from my face. For a moment, he's in front of me, a beaming grin written on his face. It's something that gathers the butterflies and lets them fly among the quiet woods, and I like it.

"Stop hiding!"

"Heeseung, it's so embarrassing!"

"Come on, look at me," He continues to pull and whine, eyes trying to reach mine. "Hayoon~ please look at me..."

"No, Heeseung!" Then, his strength overpowers me, and his arms pull me close so that we're practically touching. My hands are entangled with his, but they slowly rise up my forearms, then to my upper arms, then they rest on my shoulder. Instinctively, my hands connect around his waist.

He notices and finds it amusing. I roll my eyes. "Are you expecting something?" He asks.

I scoff, glancing away. "Not anymore, I guess," I try to remove my hands from his waist, and he quickly grabs them, making sure they interlock again. Then, his arms make their way back to my shoulders. Lightly, his fingers dance against my neck, one hand moving my hair while the other holds my cheek.

Then, the spark happens. A moment where our lips touch, where it's quiet, and we're no longer kids bickering anymore. It's a moment where the electricity around us becomes magical ecstasy, and our feelings meet each other halfway. Our lips begin to move against one another, and he pulls me in closer, and I grin. Heeseung whines, pulling away from me. "Why did you have to smile?!"

"Was it not enough for you?" He's flustered. He avoids my teasing gaze, my fingers tickling against his side. "You're so cute. You must've been waiting a long time, right? Sorry that I'm oblivious."

He smiles wide, facing me again before pressing his lips against my cheek. "God, I can never resist you. Not even when I try," A kiss spreads against my right cheek, then my forehead, then my nose, then to my lips twice. "Now, allow me to ask you... can I be your boyfriend?"

"Oh? Not the other way around?"

"I remember overhearing a special someone in freshman year saying that if she were to get a boyfriend, she'd have to approve of him being her boyfriend, not the other way around..."

"God, you still remember that!? You're so-"

"What? What am I?" Heeseung's smirk rises, waiting for me to say it. I can't look at him without giggling, so I glance away for a moment to say it.

"You're my boyfriend."

And he kisses me again on my cheek.

"That's right. I'm your boyfriend."

I chuckle, making eye contact with him. "And I'm your girlfriend."

"