𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 | 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳

En başından başla

Tuseÿa thought it wasn't necessary to interfere yet so she stood behind watching everything unfold, meanwhile she ordered her sister to get Kiri somewhere safe, away from this stupid mess their brother had created.

The tension between the boys kept heating up, things were getting interesting.

Tuseÿa slightly bit her lip, nervous about what was going to happen next.

"You think this is funny, huh?" Lo'ak and Ao'nung stood face to face now, so close that only an extremely tiny thing would fit in between them. "It's hilarious actually, alien boy."

Ao'nung and his minions started laughing together again, continuously shouting "Alien boy" and "Five fingered freak" at Lo'ak.

The first punch was thrown, Rotxo was now laying on the floor blood coming out of his nose. Not too much though, so Tuseÿa stood back, letting the boys handle their own mess.

"Thanks brother." Lo'ak laughed fist bumping his brother before attacking Aonung who was about to punch his brother in the face.

Ao'nung's friend quickly jumped on the Sully brothers grabbing their tails and pulling on their braids. They were now fighting in the water.

It was a pretty unfair fight since it was 4 against 2. Yet the Sully's still managed to throw more punches than all of the others combined.

"Stop! Please!" Tsireya came back again after bringing Kiri away, screaming helplessly as the boys continued pulling each other's tails and throwing punches. They didn't hear anything the girl said, they were too focused on behaving like filthy animals.

"Tuseÿa, do something!" Tsireya begged pulling on her arm. It was their business not hers Tuseÿa realized, "You know what, let them fight, or even kill each other if that's what they want, I don't care. Let them deal with the consequences, it'll teach them a lesson." She said after turning around to leave cause the sight of this ridiculous fight made her sick.

Tsireya pulled her back again a stern look on her face. "If you go now, father will never forgive you."

Tuseÿa never saw this side of her sister very often, most of the times she had a bright smile on her face that people loved to compliment. But now that smile was gone, and had turned into something dark. Tuseÿa scuffed running to the boys before more blood was spilled and the next punch was thrown.

Tsireya knew Tuseÿa's weak point and she sometimes took advantage of that. It was one of the few bad characteristics her sister owned, but she only used them when it was necessary, and this situation looked like it had definitely gotten out of hand.

"Have you gone completely mad?!" she pulled them away from each other after seeing how demolished her brothers face looked.

"Ao'nung get back to the fucking Marui Pod and don't let father see you. Leave!" she hissed pushing her brother aside making a face her father often did when she had disappointed him. Meanwhile Tsireya rushed over to Lo'ak and brought him somewhere safe cause she knew, Tuseÿa was going to snap at him too.

Ao'nung's friends had left with her brother like the cowards they were, they never could own up to their mistakes.

Tuseÿa threw her head back and let out a bunch of air she had kept inside,