41

Jeongin had just woken up from the nap he had taken at Chans house, noticing his boyfriend was no where in sight.

The white haired boy sat up and started look around the house, yet no signs of the older male. Did Chan leave him? "Chan?" The fox like boy tried calling out.

There was no response so he tried again "Chan?" He called out yet he only earned silence in return. Did he really fuck up that bad that his boyfriend left him?

Chan was leaving just like everyone in the white haired boy's family had done. Jeongin got up from the couch and looked around the apartment to find nothing.

He felt like crying. It was his fault wasnt it? Chan didn't like the surprise that much? Jeongin started tearing up at the thought of his boyfriend just leaving without saying anything to him.

Just then, the front door to the apartment opened, revealing Chan carrying a bag of groceries.

Jeongin ran to hug his boyfriend who dropped the bag of groceries to hug him in return. "Chan, dont leave like that, I thought you were really going to leave me. I thought you left because of my.... 'surprise'. I thought you weren't coming back until a few weeks."

"Woah woah there. I wouldn't do such a thing, why would you think I would? Did someone else do that to you?" "My parents are always on business trips so they always leave me for weeks or even months without telling me"

"Innie I wasn't planning on doing that. I'll stay here, I'm sorry for leaving without telling you" the older apologized, giving a kiss to his boyfriend.

"Now, do you want to eat something, I bought food so we could cook together! Do you want some-" Jeongin immediately shook his head at the request of food.

"Oh, right" Chan quietly spoke to himself with a sad voice after realizing. "What about we eat something healthy and low calorie yeah? Would that be alright Prince?"

Jeongin once again shook his head "I don't want to eat, I'll just drink water." "Prince, please try a small amount okay? You've been here all day and you havent asked for any food. Please try a little."

"I'm going to get fat and ugly, I don't want you to look at me and think I'm fat and ugly." "Love, I wont think that. I love you regardless but please try a small amount."

Jeongin was about to shake his head as a no but stopped himself when he saw Chan's pleading eyes and remembered his words "please eat a little more or in front of me, that'll make me feel better."

"Do you have bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms?" Chan nodded "can I cook that?" The older nodded with a smile to reassure the boy it was alright to eat and do what he wanted at the Aussie's house.