"Maybe."

Hayley welcomed the North East Atlantic pack wolves as they arrived at the bonfire to get together and they had all come to celebrate and meet and mingle, triggered and untriggered wolves, kids, the older people, the Elders and the Shamans. They were mingling, talking and laughing. The groaning laden food tables surrounded with laid back people enjoying the company and surroundings. The Full Moon is still low and new in the night sky. Hayley was standing with a group of wolves in a circle when a person spoke out, "Did you hear the BosRoq pack in Atlanta had a unknown pack come through their camp last week."

"Yeah," A guy from NEA called out, "Three were killed."

"Any idea who the wolves were?" Hayley asked.

"No idea other than the Barry pack had a run in at their local bar with a group of loner wolves and words were said, a few fights broke out. Could be a group of loner wolves getting together making trouble. Morgan and Klaus are looking into it, they better not come to New Orleans or they will get more pissed off wolves than they counted on with the two packs."

"Yeah and two hybrids that can rip them to shreds if needed," Dean called out joining the group.

"Yeah," A woman interjected, "That's true, we are pretty protected," And the woman looked at Hayley, "Would you do that for the pack to protect them?" She asked Hayley.

"If they were hurting pack wolves definitely," Hayley replied, looking back at the woman.

"Yes don't be fooled by the beautiful face, Hayley Marshall is ruthless when it comes to protecting those she cares about," Klaus walked to them from nowhere appearing next to her and she turned and gave him a smile, feeling warm at his compliment.

"You're just the same," She answered knowing what he would do and had done, for those he loved and cared about.

"I am," Klaus admitted smirking at her, Hayley chuckled as she looked into the mirthful cerulean eyes that were looking back at her and Dean called out again.

"See two protective hybrid wolves to protect the packs, it is so cool." And the other's standing around grinned and nodded.

"WOLVES TO THE WOODS," Morgan shouted out with Elizabeth at his side and the energy of the bonfire party became intense and fiery the wolves stimulated by the night's festivities and the large numbers of the group gathering and going on a long run as a pack was not something many of either pack had done. Klaus and Hayley moved off, as partnered wolves who were leaving behind untriggered partners or kids hugged and kissed goodbye and the young triggered wolves worked themselves up inflaming their wolves. The wild wolf close to the surface and growls could be heard as the one hundred and forty three triggered wolves moved deeper into the woods shedding their clothes as they strode along. Hayley watched as some wolves embraced the breaking of their bones standing tall under the Full Moon their arms wide breaking at odd angles and growling deeply and fiercely through the pain. Even when their leg bones broke and brought them to the ground they kept their heads lifted in pride. Hayley felt a sense of camaraderie, the purity of the proud wolf thick in the air and she started to undress and smelt Klaus beside her, his wolf musk scent pungent and caught his movement in the corner of her eye ripping off his own clothing, as she ripped the last of her clothes and with a resounding roar she shifted and she saw the huge black wolf just ahead of her. He was quick and fast, comfortable she realised with his wolf, she leapt forward giving over to feral tameless wolf burning inside her and ran.

She could hear cheers and whistles from the untriggered wolves back at the bonfire and thought she had never experienced anything like this as a wolf before with a pack. Hayley was just behind Klaus at the side of Morgan as they ran at the head of the pack they had reached the Cliff line of the Sea in New Orleans and turned and headed North. The wolf pack stretching out strong front and hind legs, their massive clawed paws gripping the sandy rocky ground as they pounded along, their large regal wolf heads raised forward their glowing gold eyes focused as they thundered past hills, fields on the opposite of the Ocean, an open long stretch of ground before them.