Ashok: sorry no...

Eva: you & me.. Mumbai pub?

Ashok; I said I don't remember.. get lost..

Ashok stood from there & went inside... Eva looked at agni and Dina & asked,

Eva: want some company guys?

Dina: no thanks...

Agni: no.. but thanks for your offer..

Eva : come on guys..

She touched both of their shoulders making them step away from her and went inside...

Eva looked at them and called someone,

Eva: I tried but ..

A voice from other side,

That voice: no but keep trying to be close to them.. & to the girl's too..

Eva: I will try...

That voice: no trying you have to get close to them and tell me what they are doing...

Eva: ok...

She cutted the call and went from there...

________

Ashok entered into his room and saw empty bed... Suddenly he heard shower sound,

Ashok: oh kulikiraya?

He saw a salwar suit on bed... He took that dress and her bag and went from there...

After hiding her bag and placed his shirt on bed and left from there grinning evily...

Sri came out of the shower and saw there only beach shirt on bed ... She searched for her bag but couldn't find that..

Sri: ayyao en dress ah kanom... En bag ahyum kanomey..

Sri searched the room fully but couldn't find anything appropriate to wear ... Not having an option she wore the shirt which covered her till her knees...

She peaked outside from room door and shouted,

Sri: mama ..mama...

Ashok purposefully kept silent & toasting bread with butter in kitchen..

When she didn't receive any reply she came out of the room and searched for Ashok...

Sri mv: enga ponaaru ivaru.. en dress ah kanom enga poirukkum...

She heard some sound in kitchen and went there & saw Ashok was making breakfast only with track pant with bare upper...

She felt her hormones stirred for the first time.. he looked so hot like that... She Gulped & looked down embrassed & crossed her legs...

Ashok Smirked seeing his effect on her..

Ashok: yenna di maami angaye nikkra.. vaa saapdalam..

Sri took baby steps towards him making him smile at her....

Ashok: utkaaru...

Sri looked around for the chair but nothing...

Ashok: enna di?

Sri:. Ahm.. chair illaye..

Ashok: chair illaina enna kitchen slab la utkaaru.. iru nanaey. Thooki vidra...

Before sri protest Ashok lifted her by her waist and made her sit on kitchen counter...

She closed her legs immediately.. & tried to get down from there but Ashok opened her legs stood inbetween them..

Ashok: enga di odra..

Sri: idha paarungo neenga pandradhu edhum sarila.. Inga vandhu neenga kettu poitel.. vidungo.. en dress la enga...

Ashok: enta ketta enakku epdi theriyum?

Sri: nadikkadhel neeng dhaan edho panirukel ..sollungo...

Ashok: adhellaam irukka vendiya idathula irukku.. ippodhaikku adhu theva illa...

Sri: mudhalla thalli pongo...

She placed her hands on his bare chest and tried to push him..  keyword tried... But couldn't..

He grabbed her hands and kissed her fingers.. and pulled her making her Hug him..

He started to kiss her sweet spot in her neck & she can feel his desire Inbetween her legs making her gasp and tried to escape from him...

Sri: ayyo vidungo.... Abacharam..  thappu thappa pandrel.. vidungo...

But he inserted his finger into her making her gasp and clutched his shoulder tightly... He crashed his lips on hers ..

He started to move his finger inside her fastly making her moan loudly & buried her face in his neck...

She felt something building in her lower stomach & released herself in his fingers & bite his neck... Making him groan loudly... She fell on his chest in exhaustion..

Suddenly he heard some footsteps & voices..

He lifted Sri & returned to their room and placed her on bed and covered her with blanket and came out of the room and saw it's meenu and rerna....

Ashok: kadaya full vaangitingala?

Meenu rolled her eyes and asked,

Meenu: akka enga?

Ashok: thoongura..

Rerna: innuma endhirikala?

Ashok: endhiricha apram thirumbavum thoongura..

Meenu narrowed her eyes at Ashok...

Ashok: ippo unga rendu perukkum enna venum? Dress ah anaga vachutu kelambunga..

At the same time Agni and Dina entered there...

Meenu: naanga akka va kootitu poga dha vandhom?

Dina: enga?

Rerna: ah.. neenga bachelor party kondaduningalla?

Agni: adhukku?

Meenu: naanga kondada vendama? Bachelorette party...

Ashok, Dina &  Agni : ennadhu?

Continued.....