chapter 2

I walk in a beautiful dark green forest with spots of sunlight peeking through the trees, im on edge waiting for something i don't know, can't see or hear nothing, the world was mute i couldn't hear i could hear my heart beat and heavy breathing, i could see myself and the place i was in but not what I was worried about. My vision goes black as i feel like im being shaken, i hear I something in my ear very faintly "lotus..." I pause and listen closely "wake up lotus we're late!!" The screaming in my ears makes me jolt out of bed looking around. "Judas?!? Wha-" I start questioning but immediately get interrupted by Judas "come on get ready we are late to class Mr.Gibbons will kill us!! You know how he is." I rush out of bed fumbling around the dorm room trying to get dressed and brush my teeth at the same time then putting my hair into a messy bun. After words me and Juda rush to class. Judas is my room mate for the first semester but i have known her since I was five! She wants to be a dentist. She never got any powers. And sometimes I wish u didn't get powers so i could figure out what i want to be on my own. So we get into our class and go to our seat. After a day of classes the day was over. And i head back to my dorm, Judas decided to go out with friends like a normal person would and I stayed to continue to study, i put my headphones in and i start to think if I wanted this or if i was doing it for my parents. I didn't know because majority of my life, my life was already decided for me. After a bit i get up to see my depression medicine run out and then i hear Judas walk through the door "hey!" Judas looks at me with a smile "whats up??" She asks I look at her "im about to head to the pharmacy wanna come with?" I ask "yeah no. Im to tired" she reply's "oka-" i look down to see my phone buzzing in my pocket i reach and answer the phone call.

"Hello-?"