Level 5: Game Starting

Tom woke up the next movie and headed downstairs after he got dressed and went into the living room, he turned his head and saw that the game case was gone or at least he had thought it was gone, he searched through the house and then under the coffee table he had found it underneath the table and had reached under it and grabbed the table saying "How did you get under there?"

He held the game up and sat it back down to go and eat breakfast and as he exited the living room through the doorway and the game case launched itself at Tom and hit him in the back, he turned around and looked at the game on the floor and then he picked it back up and sat it back on the coffee table and went into the kitchen and made breakfast as he just poured some milk and cereal into a bowl and sat on the couch and ate while the TV had played a random horror movie he had put on.

(Meanwhile)
Tom eventually had gotten bored and decided to do something that'll cure his boredom, usually video games did the trick but however as he looked at the shelf roster of every video game he had owned he had played through just about every single one of them, however as he stood there and looked at the shelf observing it he had turned and looked at the Sonic The Hedgehog game on his coffee table, the game was made for his PlayStation and soon he went over grabbed it and held it up to his face and just looked at it and just thought to himself. "Should I play it?"

Tom had answered himself immediately.
"Maybe I should, it's not like I have any other choice."

So of course Tom had went over to the PlayStation and opened up the case and soon sat the game disk into the game console and had started it up as the PlayStation sound had confirmed it's existence of it being turned on.

He sat back and held the controller in his hands and watched as the Sonic The Hedgehog games menu screen had showed up and Tom had observed the game for it's menu title and soon the menu screen had shown it's menu opening that of course being a modernized version of Sonic The Hedgehog himself rising up behind from the ring he had emerged from and soon Tom had pressed play and as he did this had happened.

Then it cut to black and soon Tom had immediately raised and eyebrow but shrugged it off and assuming that the game itself had glitched out a little, he couldn't make out what it read when it had did that because it had only happened for a split second, and so on Tom had stared at the black screen and suddenly he was met with these words.

"НЄLLФ."
"ↁФ ЧФЦ ЩДИИД РLДЧ Д БДМЄ?"