1

I am walking in the streets not knowing where I am and how did I end up in this place. There isn't a single person anywhere.
It all started when I was at home. I had a fight with my parents, so I went to my room and slammed the door shut as hard as I can. I could hear them fighting outside. As I sat on the floor crying, covering my ears. It all went silent. I couldn't hear anything. I felt something was wrong. I opened the door. I didn't find anyone there. Not my mom or my dad or even my siblings who were sitting on the couch trying not to pay attention to what was happening. I thought they left but that was weird to happen all of a sudden. I started to search for them everywhere, until I looked out the window. The place looked calmly scary. The street I lived in used to be so crowded. I ran out of the house. Started to look for anyone.
And here I am now. I am trying to go back to my house, but I think I lost the way back. I started walking forward, trying to get anything to drink. Because my throat dried from being scared and from running and walking all of this way. I just found a supermarket. I rushed in searching for water. When I got it, I almost drank 3 bottles. It's starting to get dark. I am so scared. I stayed in the supermarket, knowing well that I won't find anyone or anything outside. I slept by mistake.
After a few, I woke up and decided to go  get some fresh air, I found a large screen lit. So I ran to it. It said something about a game. There was directions so I followed them.
I FINALLY found people, there were cars parked too. I felt so relieved that I found people. They were too loud. Some also had guns, so I entered calmly.
There was a table and it had a paper on it .it had "take one phone" written on it. So I took one.