“In order to survive, you should be stronger and smarter than your enemy, so I cut their main spot of blood circulation”, Mumei explained calmly…

“It’s a guardian’s mind after all”, she added, gazing at Kronii’s eyes and showing her a bright smile.

At the council, Gura calmed down from all the crying. Now it was all the questions surrounding the group, how was Amelia Watson erased from the death list and where was she right now ? Since she wasn’t anywhere to find, even at her own grave she wasn’t found. Everyone at the council building shouted for Amelia’s name, but no answer. Kanata and Towa were the only ones not helping with the search as they had to heal Sana.
“Ame isn’t here”, said Fauna in an exhausted voice, she drank water, because she ran from one place to another, also her throat was dry. The rest were as tired as the keeper was, they had to take a break, only Gura kept looking for the blonde detective.

“Ame, where are you ?”, shouted the shark when she entered the garden. Normally it should be quiet in the garden, since the dead are buried there, but Gura didn’t care at that moment. She searched in every place imaginable, the detective was nowhere to find. Suddenly an idea came to Gura’s mind, Watson’s bedroom, she rushed to the detective’s room. She wished her buddy was there, sadly she wasn’t. The room door stayed sealed as it was, even when the shark opened her door, she didn’t find Amelia in there. Only the good old room where the detective killed herself.

“Just where are you Ame ?”, Gura cried in the detective’s room all alone, everyone was at the meeting room, so the shark had silence for herself. After a few minutes later, she stopped crying her eyes out and looked around the room, examining the room for clues. Apart from what was there as usual, Gura found a letter, it was probably her suicide note from when Amelia hung herself. However, it wasn’t, it was a new letter, fresh written. The shark opened up the folded letter an started reading aloud.

“If someone reads this, I’m returning to the world to follow the creature who tried killing me. Don’t worry, I’m prepared to kill it now, I’m stronger than nobody else is. I can do this. Also tell Gura that I love her with all my heart, thank you. From Amelia Watson”, Gura knew now where she went and that scared her, she didn’t know if what she wrote was the truth or not. She ran to the meeting room and found everyone gathered there.

“Everyone, I know where Ame is”, the shark shouted, rising her arm up to show everyone the letter she discovered. Fauna instantly stood up and approached the shark, wanting to make sure Gura was saying the truth. The keeper opened the letter and read it to herself, after a minute later, she looked at Gura and nodded.

“This is her handwriting, we know now where she is, but we can’t go”, Fauna commented, Gura knew it was because of Sana, only Sana could put them back to earth.

“I hope Sana gets healed quickly”, prayed Gura for Sana’s health, she begged for going back to the world and finding her love. Suddenly a certain voice rose at the entrance from the meeting room, everyone went silent when they saw who it was.

“Sana ? Here I am no ?”, asked the speaker in a silly tone. What shocked most of the members was Sana’s face, she had a huge scar from the right side of her neck to all the way up to the right side of her forehead. This didn’t bother the speaker, in fact it should show how strong she was. Kanata and Towa apologized for not being able to fix the scar issue, Sana had to live like this now. Apart from the scar, the speaker of space complained about strong back pain, which made it difficult for her to train on her own. The speaker of space got weaker…