Chapter 6

"So I have seen you around Sallow for a while, I thought you didn't fancy him?" Samantha came up to Seraphina she was sitting in the corner of the Ravenclaw common room reading.

"Sebastian and I are just simply on good terms. I still don't fancy him." Serephina laughed as she placed her book aside.

"Oh so it's first name basis now, I didn't know any better I reckon you're in denial." Samantha teased her.

"It's called respect, he has a lot on his plate. And me giving him shit didn't help at all for him." Seraphina said seriously.

"Okay, but when the time comes, don't be surprised when I say I told you so." Samantha smirked as she left her alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seraphina walked out the great halls towards outside, however she was stopped when a familiar voice called her out.

"Santos, I need to speak with you." Sebastian called out as he raced down the stairs to see her. Seraphina turned around to see him practically ready to bulldoze her over if he didn't stop.

"Can I help you?" Seraphina asked.

"When were you going to tell me that you were a healer?" Sebastian demanded. Seraphina looked at him confused, where could have he heard that fro-

'Lucius' she thought.

"He told you didn't he?" Seraphina asked rhetorically.

"Did you forget that I had a twin sister who is sick?" He asked as he stepped closer. Seraphina stepped back to create distance between eachother, she saw the anger in him.

"No I didn't, but what can I do?" I can only heal certain things."

Sebastian looked around, noticing his erratic behaviour had caught the attention of other students looking at him, "Meet me in the Undercroft, tonight."

"Why?" Seraphina questioned him.

"We'll discuss later." He said as he walked past her outside, probably going for a trip to Hogsmeade.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Seraphina managed to sneak past the prefects before she managed to get into passageway of the Undercroft.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" Serephina asked as she walked towards Sebastian.

"Okay since Lucius and I are helping eachother out with archaic magic, I also have a proposal for you." He suggested.

"And what is this proposal, may I ask?" She questioned as she walks closer to him. Serephina noticed he was more calm than he was today, perhaps the reason why he left earlier to cut short of their conversation.

Perhaps he is one of those people that simply need to  have time alone to think properly. In which is normal, Serephina needed that to think before speaking again.

"Perhaps we can help eachother out with our own problems too. If you help me find a cure for Anne, I'll help you find your twin brother." Sebastian suggested, Seraphina took a step back.

"Okay but you don't know if my healing magic can work yet."

"I gotta try, I'm running out of ideas. Dear god, Anne was cursed with Dark magic. Im only interested in it so I can understand it to help my sister. But now that I heard you're a healer, I need to know if you can help. Even if you try to heal her when we visit Feldcroft. I can try to distract my uncle while you talk to Anne." Sebastian rambled on as he paced around the room.

"Sebastian it's risky, mainly because I don't know what kind of goblin can even curse anyone to be sick. Now that I think of it, I've never heard of goblins doing that before." Seraphina looked away as she tried to think of any possible solutions.