I walked down the edge of the pitch, towards where the security guard had let me hop over the barrier when I heard my name being called.
"Amelia!" I turned around, freezing when I saw who was jogging over to me.

"Neymar?"
He had beads of sweat dripping down his forehead, causing his recently dyed blonde hair to stick to it.
"You came," he smirked.
I rolled my eyes, "It just so happens that I grew up in Brasil and this is the Olympics. It wasn't for you."
"Whatever you say Linda. I didn't get any more drunk calls, was starting to get worried," he laughed.

"Neymar, honestly, I'm done with it all. I'm not chasing after you anymore, I don't care. Well done for so far though, you're playing well," I complimented.
"Done with it all? What's there to be done with, we haven't spoke properly in months?" he looked at me confused.

"That's my point Neymar. I wasn't using it to my advantage at first but I've been working on myself. My wages have gone up, I'm more high profile, I'm happier. Things seem to be going good for you too, maybe it's better like this," I shrugged.
His eyes went wide, "Is this one of your many really unfunny jokes?"

"You can't expect me to just sit around and wait for you. I offered that we talk about things and try to move forward but you didn't want to hear it. Don't turn this into an argument, just get ready and carrying on playing how you were, we need a fifth," I smiled at my last words, trying to lighten the mood.

He just stared at me blankly for a few seconds before turning around and walking slowly back to the tunnel, shaking his head and looking over his shoulder with the same shocked look in his eyes and his mouth slightly open before he disappeared down towards the changing rooms.

I sighed, making my way back to my seat.

The 49th minute approached and Dani had the ball, shooting it from outside the box but it being too high and too wide to the right. Luís gave him a pat on the back as they all ran back into position, getting ready on the defence.

Moreno Martins, a Bolivian player, made his way into our half, standing close to the goal as Bejarano dribbled the ball for a few seconds before lifting it high in the air, causing Martins to jump, headering it but it thankfully being saved by our goalie.

We all cheered and Brasil left no time in bringing the ball back up to the Bolivian goal, Giuliano assisting Neymar but it being saved, causing a sharp breath to leave my lips as I dropped the hands that pressed on each side of my temple.

Giuliano managed to get the ball back, trying to shoot over the goalie but missed as the ball curved too far to the right.

58th minute. Coutinho shot with his right foot, from way past thirty five yards, where he received the ball from Fernandinho but missed to the left. I groaned, they were getting restless and taking stupid chances.

Jesus headered from a cross from Neymar but the Bolivian goalie managed to reach the top right corner just in time, saving it yet again.

61st minute. Gabriel Jesus passed the ball over to Neymar who stood at an awkward angle on the left but decided to try and shoot anyway, it getting saved once more.

64th minute. Neymar had another chance, shooting form just outside the box with his right foot but defenders got in the way, blocking the ball from reaching the back of net.

Neymar was put forward to take another free kick but the wall of Bolivian players managed to deflect the ball, causing it to come straight back at him. He lifted his foot up, letting it bounce and slow down for him to be able to control it better but the Bolivian defender, Duk, wasn't messing about, sparing no time at charging towards him, tackling the ball and elbowing him as he did so.