𝘈𝘛𝘓

Me writing another reunion chapter?
Wild who would've guessed

I liked a lot of things, and surprisingly I liked today. Filming is great, it's fun and I love it but sometimes it's draining. Not today though.

I think my performance was well enough, not one to freak out over and as the last minute neared, I even more excited. I was schedule to pick Braeden up right after this and those were the best days ever.

When I got in my car, and gave my co star a ride home, I made sure to clean my car and take out all of my coffee cups, throwing them in the trash.

I pulled up to the airport pickup station and there Braeden was. He was so cute, his hair was messy and he had his headphones hanging around his neck.

I've only been dating Braeden for 2 months but somehow I'm already so attached. He has that thing about him.

My seatbelt was so hard to take off right now, I struggled and Braeden pulled his luggage over, running to my door and opening it for me.

My seatbelt seriously wasn't coming off, But Braeden helped quickly, wrapping his arms around me after it came off.

He hugged me while I still sat, and he then carried me out of the car, his arms still wrapped around my waist, carrying me like that.

My legs hung for a minute but I then wrapped them around him to make it easier for him to carry me and he hugged me even more tight now.

He smelled like he just washed his clothes, and his hair was very soft right now, I knew because I kept messing with it.

It hasn't even been that long since I've seen him, I guess the thought of getting to stay with me for the first time, In Atlanta, made him excited. It made me excited too.

"Oh, I missed you." He spoke into the crook of my neck, and set me down softly. I smiled up at him for a minute and he fixed my hair he messed up in the process of hugging me. He leaned down to give me a quick kiss, rubbing my cheek afterwards, and then quickly looking down to his luggage and pointing to the backseat.

"I'll put it back there?"

"Mhm." I nodded, already getting back into the car.

Braeden did so and ran to the other side, still wearing his backpack over his small sweatshirt.

While I drove back, he reached over to grab my hand. I had a big grey sweater on that they gave us at work on right now, covering my wrists and when the fake blood on them also from work was exposed to Braeden he flinched a little, wincing for me.

"Are you okay?" He questioned softly, now studying my wrists and I looked down, wiping the makeup in attempt to take it off.

He winced once again and I held up my hand closer to his face, smiling a little. "It's for work." I informed, and he finally noticed the parts that had already been coming off.

And from there he continued to stare at it and ask me about all the bloody makeup I got to do, telling me about all the kinds he's done too.

My apartment in Atlanta was not so clean, but it wasn't that dirty. When we got home, I turned on the lights and the kitchen was messy from my quick breakfast, the couch had four different blankets on it, and my dog was barking so loud that I think I'd be getting a call from my neighbors soon.

I usually brought him to Atlanta, I was proud of the small area of his that I made him.

When I let him out he ran past me and straight to Braeden, who joined him on the floor, hugging and petting him.

Bowie didn't like Braeden at first, he bit him like 3 times because he wasn't used to him but now I think Bowie loves him more than he loves me.

He laid on top of Braeden, who shut his eyes with a smile, allowing Bowie to lick his face as I quickly made the worst pasta ever.

Still we ate it, sitting on my bed, with Bowie, who wouldn't leave us alone.

Braeden swore he enjoyed it, but I knew very well he didn't because of the way he chewed it. Like he just wanted it to go down already.

"Okay, stop give it to me." I laughed a little, and he sighed in relief while I took both bowls back to the kitchen, bringing back a bag of chips for the both of us.

I laid back down with him, taking Bowie's spot, and laying my head down on his lap.

Braeden went through ever channel until we figured nothing good was on anyways. I warned him of how early I needed to wake up tomorrow five times and each time he said.

"I'm coming too."

And he meant it. We fell asleep just as we laid here and he woke up with me at 4 in the morning, even more energetic than I had been.