twelve | 9:47pm

Zacznij od początku

What the fuck just happened? And wait, Vienna wanted a pink wedding? That God awful colour? Just how much did a person had to be obsessed with a colour for them to have a wedding of that theme? It was ridiculous. But surprisingly, I didn't mind it.

I had a pink scrunchie in my pocket for God's sake. Her pink scrunchie to be specific. I had seen her the most confident, looking jaw-droppingly gorgeous in her pink blouses and pants. She had this habit of applying something pinkish on her lips that made them shine and every time she puckered them, they'd look so plump and kissable-

My phone buzzed. Again. Tilting my head to the side, I released a breath, getting ready to ask Sully to give me a little while to atleast decide what I wanted to wear before forcing me to choose.

But it wasn't Sully.

It was my sister, Lily. And her text was just as weird and without any context as her.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : your dreams are about to come true, big bro.

This was typical Lily. When she texted me, she made absolutely no sense at all. Her texts from the last few weeks consisted of heavily criticizing me for literally anything to being overly sweet for no reason just so I would help her out with her apartment hunting in London.

I scrolled down, her texts making me laugh and offended at the same time.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : dude you're ugly.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : some woman at the cafeteria just claimed to orgasm with your name 🤮 please have the washrooms cleaned.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : mom and dad hate you because I'm their favourite.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : do you think the ear piercing makes you look hot? you look like a tadpole.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : duuuuuuuuude, so you should really, really, really forget all the texts I sent you this week.

Lily (the unwanted brat) : you're the most handsome person on earth, I'll clean the washrooms myself, mom and dad literally HATE me and you look like a very handsome tadpole, seriously

Lily (the unwanted brat) : so do you wanna help me out with finalising my apartment?

I'd always wanted a younger sibling and when mom and dad had told me about Lily, I had been the happiest person on earth. Then Lily came. And like every other annoying, little sister, she would enter herself everywhere in my business.

My friends- a handful that I had during school- would coo all over her, showering her with compliments and bringing her chocolates when they'd visit my house for playing games or doing projects. Even though Lily was only two years younger than me, being the youngest in the house, she had everyone wrapped around her pinky finger, even our extended family.

Lily had a way with her words that I never had. She could make someone love her instantly by just even smiling in their direction and they'd be smitten. She had the skills to run a company and while I was proud of her, I was confused.

Because even after being so skilled and talented, her stupid habit of random texting never ceased to amaze me.

I read the text again :

Lily : your dreams are about to come true, big bro.

What dreams?

Irritated and entirely drained from having to deal with Sully and Lily on my day-off, I turned off my phone, put on a pyjama set and stumbled down the stairs of my penthouse and into the kitchen to make myself some lunch.