II. Revenge is sweet darling *

Start from the beginning

,,What pyjamas?"

,,MY pyjamas "I pointed out.

,,I have no idea darling"

,, I see that smile of yours, you can't fool me" I walked closer to him, wanting to discuss with him, but he sat me down on the bed with one hand, raising himself to be with his back resting on the headrest. He looked at me then, licking his lips, said in all seriousness

"Looks like you're sleeping without them tonight" I laughed and hit him lightly on the chest so that the towel wouldn't fall off. , "You'll pay for it darling," I smiled innocently, to which he just sent me a kiss and told me to put on one of his henley's and come in for a hug. I did as he said and mating in his arms, I was already devising an unholy plan.

•••

It had been two days since Bucky had taken my pyjamas, which I only got this morning after having to find them myself despite threats and pleas. In an hour or so we were to leave for a date we had already planned. A trip to a pub that resembled those of the 1940s, wooden bars with wooden chairs, chandeliers beating yellow light and jazz in the background played by a band on saxophone and piano. Something for my boyfriend to have as an outing to clear his mind from the speed of the present world he is just getting to know.

For the occasion, I found the perfect dress and lipstick, not just any lipstick, a waterproof lipstick that can only be washed off with a special oil, which of course I had purchased in advance. As I corrected the corners of my mouth and the cupid's bow I felt someone's nose sink into my hair and their hands entwine around my shoulders. A familiar scent hit my nostrils and, turning away from the mirror I looked the intruder in the eye.

Time for revenge, revenge is sweet baby

,,Hi handsome" I accosted him without a moment's hesitation, placing a kiss on his cheek just near the corner of his mouth. My red lipstick was imprinted on his cheek, hard enough to be visible from a few meters away.

,,Hi beautiful, you look divine" he said almost devouring me with his eyes, as if he wanted to memorize every element of my appearance, he looked at me for a moment more then stuck his gaze in the mirror behind me immediately noticing the lipstick mark. Before he could say anything I checked the time.

,,Oh we have 20 minutes left to go, hurry up."

,,I'm ready, just need to wash off this mark. Believe me it looks good and I don't feel like doing it, but it's silly to leave like this" he smiled ,,Will you wash it off with water? "

,,Yes sure" I replied as he moved towards the bathroom, I almost burst into laughter when I saw with what enthusiasm he tried to wash it off, but here it comes nothing.

,,Doll, it won't wash off" he even turned to me with horror in his eyes with his hand still at the corner of his mouth and water dripping from his slight chin.

,,Oops apparently it's one of those waterproof ones" I shrugged my shoulders looking at my watch

,,15 minutes left, I'll wait outside"
I got up and headed for the campus exit receiving compliments from time to time on how nice I looked I thanked everyone for each one. I didn't wait too long until my prince on a white horse finally appeared, still with his lips imprinted on my cheek. I offered him my hand as if nothing had happened and we set off towards the car park.

Bucky, as always, acted like a true gentleman, opening the car door and the pub door. We ordered what we wanted and while we waited for the food and while eating, his right hand was constantly on his cheek to cover the mark. I was very curious to see how he would play.

Bucky pov

The date was nice, it really felt like the good old days, but it was time to pay for the prank. The next day I decided to get my revenge early in the morning. We slept in separate rooms, as I pretended to be offended for the insulting slap.

I got up evenly with my alarm clock, which I set 20 minutes earlier than Y/N gets up, embraced myself lightly enough not to scare myself with tumbled hair and bad breath. After a session of yawning and frowning to myself, I took out my weapon for the day - a tube of confetti. I was going to use it up for her birthday, during a surprise party we had already organised a month earlier.

,,I'll buy a new one" I thought

I left the room and standing by my girlfriend's door, waited for the sound of her alarm clock as I huddled against the wall. I heard a rustling and after a moment, footsteps approaching the door. I stopped breathing when the door handle moved, I tightened my hands on the twist from the tube.

A second must have passed in which she appeared, confetti shot straight at her, a shout of "FUCK YOU" followed by the body falling to the floor. Before my eyes appeared Y/N on the ground still holding the door handle as if her life depended on it, shock on her face and the confetti kept falling towards the ground snagging her hair.

I started laughing when she with deadly seriousness exclaimed "Do you want me to have a heart attack, you idiot?!" but after a while the seriousness disappeared from her face and was replaced by laughter.

I felt her pulling me down with all her strength, I was not prepared for this so I collapsed next to her. Being on the floor, she started throwing confetti from the floor at me, which made us both end up in coloured paper. The bang of the tube must have woken up all the lightly sleeping avengers including Nat, Clint and Steve who looked out of their rooms into the corridor. They murmured at us to be quiet, disappearing behind the door as quickly as they came out of it.

•••

So passed the next week, full of pranks involving not only us but almost the entire campus. Clint's arrows were strewn everywhere, parts and bolts from Iron Man's costume seemed to be in everyone's room and Mjolnir made everyone's access to the toilet or fridge miserable. I can't count the number of times Steve walked into Peter spider's web and the number of times Bruce came close to turning into the Hulk.

When, after a successful party, Stark was lying in the living room covered by Nat's jacket, which was lying on the carpet in the company of Wanda and Clint, he declared that the jokes were over, doing so triumphantly.

As he got up first the first thing he asked F.R.I.D.A.Y was:

,,F.R.I.D.A.Y please move all the clocks in the Avengers squad 2 hours ahead"

It was 8 am, and at 12 some of the Avengers had to fly out on missions. 2 hours to prepare? Not feasible.

Stretching all his bones, Tony mustered as much strength as he had in his lungs to shout out
,,RETURN 2 HOURS TO MISSION'' he had never seen agents get up so quickly. Total chaos ensued, which woke me and Y/N also needed for the mission. While everyone was panicking, asking F.R.I.D.A.Y to pass the time, looking for weapons and costume items. Iron Man was taking hangover killers at his best in the kitchen, clicking the AI control panel to set the correct time.

All the Avengers in the living room as if in chorus shouted

,,FRIDAY WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

,,It's 8:40, good morning, today's weather is supposed to be sunny"

Tony came out of the kitchen

,,Since everyone is up and compact and ready I order
1. No more pranks and
2. Immediate help with cleaning"

Everyone let out a murmur of displeasure.

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨″¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

█║▌║▌║ ║▌║▌║█

Im so sorry if there are some spelling mistakes but english isn't my first language. I hope you like it

-mirwcles