━◦○◦━ 020 ━◦○◦━

Start from the beginning

Y/n made sure that everyone had swam away before she dived into the water. she told the Ilu to swim as fast as they could away from the boats.

it was going well at first until they shot some kind of sound bombs into the water. one of them exploded right next to Y/n and her Ilu.

the Ilu shrieked and almost lost it. Y/n quickly gained control of the animal and swam a little further away before dropping the device.

she looked back and saw nothing so she thought it was safe for her to go up to the surface.

she breathed in as soon as she submerged and she looked back once more. what she didn't notice was an Ikran flying straight towards her in the sky.

the Ikran grabbed her by the shoulder with its sharp claws and pulled her off the Ilu. Y/n shrieked and kicked her legs.

she looked up and saw a Na'vi in human clothing. Y/n quickly realised that he was not one of them and hissed.

"attitude with this one." the man laughed. "you're not one of the Sullys, are you, kid?"

Y/n said nothing just hissed at him and showed him her teeth. the man laughed again and flew even higher.

Y/n shouted and kicked her legs to try and get out of the Ikrans claws. she felt scratched forming as she continued to kick and stopped.

"how about we drop you off here?" the man looked down and nodded his head.

Y/n looked down and saw nothing but ocean. she breathed a lot heavily than she did before but shook it off.

the man didn't care for her and told his Ikran to drop her. "bye bye." the man waved.

Y/n glared and hissed at him one last time before the Ikran let go of her. Y/n flew down and straightened her body so no serious harm could be done to her.

when she met with the ocean and started to sink, she rapidly started swimming up to the surface.

Y/n reached the surface and spun in circles, trying to spot one small rock or island. when she saw nothing she splashed the water in anger. "shit!" she cursed.

Y/n reached behind her and felt that her spear was still attached to her back. she sighed in relief, at least she had something to protect her.

she decided to dive back underwater to see if she could find something there. Y/n took a deep breath and sank under the water.

she spun in circles and saw nothing. Y/n was about to go back up when she saw a faint shadow coming towards her.

at first she thought it was a Tulkun but the Tulkun were much, much bigger than this animal.

as the animal got closer, Y/n's eyes widen and she grabbed her spear from her back.

it was an Akula.

the Akula was swimming straight towards Y/n but swerved at the last second. Y/n turned around and waited for him to swim back to her.

she stayed there for a couple of minutes, waiting for the Akula to come back but it never did.

Y/n was running out of air so she swam up and breathed in. "shit, shit, shit." she kept on cursing.

she swam back underwater and waited some more.

Y/n could see the Akula swimming to her again so she got her spear ready. the Akula was swimming to her at a rapid speed and it looked like it wasn't going to stop.

Y/n threw her spear up and got ready to throw it. she was about to throw it at the Akulas direction when it stopped all of sudden.

Y/n halted her movement and waited for the Akula to come closer.