━◦○◦━ 020 ━◦○◦━

Start from the beginning

Tsireya was on Payakan ans saw the shop getting closer. "hurry!" she crouched down and started to pull on it too.

"call it in! call dad!" Neteyam shouted at Lo'ak.

Lo'ak looked at his brother hesitating a little. "call dad! just go, just do it!" Neteyam pulled him up and pushed him away.

"don't go! wait!" Tsireya called out to Lo'ak.

"just keep pulling, Reya!" Y/n shouted at her sister.

"dad... i mean Devil Dog, do you read me?" Lo'ak started talking to his intercom.

Y/n spotted Kiri and Tuk climbing on Payakan but she paid no mind as she was trying to pull the devil device out of the Tulkun.

"Eagle Eye, do you copy?" Lo'ak tried again.

"alright, stop." Y/n ordered everyone. "okay, on three we pull." she told everyone to grab on. "one, two, three! pull!"

"it's all of us, Y/n, Tsireya and Ao'nung too." Lo'ak spoke. "we're at Three Brothers Rocks."

"again!" Y/n shouted as the first try didn't work.

"it's getting closer!" Tsireya turned her head, slapping Ao'nung with her hair on the way.

"three, two, pull!" Neteyam strained. they all groaned as the device didn't even move an inch.

Y/n looked around for something that could help them and spotted a rope on an Ilu. "rope!" she shouted.

the kids turned to her confused on why she yelled 'rope.'

"Neteyam, rope!" she nodded her head to the Ilu. Neteyam furrowed his eyebrows but then saw where she was headed.

Neteyam quickly jumped to the Ilu and grabbed the rope. "Ao'nung!" he threw one end to him and tied the other to the saddle of the Ilu.

"bro, hurry up!" Lo'ak rushed. "hurry up, bro!"

Ao'nung quickly made a knot and wrapped it around the device. "go! go! go!" he told Neteyam.

"okay, let's do this!" Y/n clapped her hands.

Lo'ak moved to the front of the rope and waited for others to get in position. "ready? one, two, pull!"

they started pulling while Neteyam ordered the Ilu to start swimming. "come on!" Neteyam shouted. "take it off!"

"what do you think we're doing?!" Y/n shouted back. she looked behind her to see a couple of smaller boats coming at to their location. "we should really hurry!"

"everybody together!" Tsireya started stomping on the device to at least loosen it up. whatever they did, it didn't work.

"come on!" they all groaned and pulled. Y/n and Tsireya heard the boat engines behind them and. panicked.

"pull harder!" they yelled in unison.

they all pulled as hard as they could and finally they got it loose. they all fell into the ocean and had no time to celebrating as the boats were even closer now.

"everyone, get away!" Y/n shouted as she mounted her Ilu.

"go that way!" Neteyam pointed to a direction holding the device. "i'll draw them off!"

Y/n quickly swam to Neteyam and snatched the device out of his hand. "i'll do it." she said. Neteyam went to protest but Y/n cut him off before he could. "i'm faster than you, i'll be fine!"

Neteyam hesitated but nodded anyway. "be safe. i love you."

Y/n smiled. "i love you too." she sighed. "now, go! everyone, go!"