Raj held Naina's hands and was calling her.....

Raj: Nia....

Utho na.....

Nia kya hua hai tumhe.....

Mujhe pata hai meri hi galti hai ye sab tumhare saath hua......

Utho na tum......

Maine der kardi na......

Meri wajah se Us Muchchad Nair ne tumhe punishment di.....

But don't worry I will make sure that Nair get more punishment than what he has given to you.......

Meanwhile Dr Shalini came along with Alekh, Naveen and Abhimanyu with worry for Naina clearly written on their faces..........

Raj: Dr dekhiye na....

Kya hua hai ise......

Raat bhar isne soya nahi hai......

Main keh raha tha rest karlo par nahi isko toh apni man maani karni hai......

Aaj tak meri suni hai jo ab sunegi...............

Shalini: Captain relax.....

Let me check......

Please aap bahar jaayiye.......

Raj: nahi Shalini.....

Aap nahi jaanti ye bohut ziddi hai aur kisi ki baat nahi maanegi......

Isliye main yahi rahoonga ise sambhalne ke liye......

Main kahi nahi jaa raha ise chod ke...........

Please aap mere saamne hi iska test kijiye.....

Shalini , Naveen and Abhi were amused to see the concern of Raj for Naina and wondered how they became this close just in a night......

Alekh stood there thinking deeply as if analysing WHY THE HELL IN THE FIRST PLACE RUSSIA ATTACKED UKRAINE UNNECESSARILY......

By the look of Raj and Naina giving to each other he was dammm sure what the matter was but still wanted to confirm from Naina itself and for that Naina need to gain consciousness.........

Seeing the stubborn nature of Raj, Shalini sighed and started to check naina......

After about 10 minutes, she turned around and before she could speak, Raj bombarded her with the questions.....

Raj: kya hua hai ise....??

Thik toh haina.......

Ya ise hospital leke jaane ke zaroorat hai......

Shalini: nahi Captain.....

She is absolutely fit and fine.....

Bus thoda mental and physical strain as well as lack of rest ke wajah se behosh hogayi hai......

I have given her injection so she could rest and now when she will wake up she will all be ready to run a marathon......

Don't worry....

Bus let her rest that's it.......

Every one present in room were relived to hear Naina is fine especially Raj, Naveen and Alekh........

Suddenly an ordrly came and said that there is an emergency so she went saying sorry to everyone there.......

Naveen: ab main Gudiya ko mere saath mere saath mere quarter leke jaata hu Raj......

Tujhe bhi rest ki zaroorat hai......

Tu kar..... Main Gudiya ko.......

He was interrupted by Raj