Chapter 141 150

Comincia dall'inizio

    Lin Liu's eyes lit up when he saw the fiery red crystal nucleus, and he walked over involuntarily, and at the same time carefully took out the ice-blue ice-type crystal nucleus.

    Almost the moment it was taken out, Mother Tiger looked over.

    Lin Liu noticed its gaze, and became a little vigilant in her heart, fearing that the big white tiger would suddenly violently snatch her crystal nucleus.

    Shi Xin and the others behind her were equally vigilant.

    It's a pity that their thoughts went wrong, the mother tiger just stared at the crystal nucleus that it was so eager for, and flicked the tip of its tail lightly, without any thought of snatching it.

    "A deal?"

    Lin Liu asked Shen Zhixu this time.

    Shen Zhixu hummed indifferently, and handed the crystal nucleus just dug out to Lin Liu.

    Lin Liu twitched the corners of his mouth when he saw the crystal nucleus that was still stained with some filth, but he still endured the discomfort and took it, and then handed the seventh-order ice-type crystal nucleus to Shen Zhixu.

    After Shen Zhixu took it, he put it into the space.

    Lin Liu and the others were taken aback by this approach, and subconsciously glanced at the big white tiger, but it had already withdrawn its gaze, leaning against the little girl with snow-haired blue eyes, lazily licking its paws.

    There is such an obedient big white tiger? really interesting.

    Lin Liu raised her eyebrows.

    Qiao Yi was a little excited when she saw the ice-type crystal nucleus, but she didn't show it. Instead, she asked, "Does the southeast base...have mutant animals?" She saw that Lin Liu and the others didn't care about the existence of the tiger

    mother Surprised, this made her curious.

    Shi Heng's heart moved, he looked at Lin Liu, and then said with a smile: "Of course, our southeast base is inclusive of all rivers and rivers, and there are many people who raise mutant animals!" "Really? Are there any mutant animals?" Qiao

    Yimo He touched mother tiger's ear and continued to ask.

    "Well, there are common mutant animals such as mutant parrots, mutant dogs, and mutant cats. Of course, there are also fierce mutant animals like the big white tiger." Facing Qiao Yi's curious gaze, Shi Heng couldn't help straightening his back, and continued: " For example, mutated leopards, mutated snakes..."

    The former Qiao Yi was fine, but when she heard about mutated snakes, she showed an emmmmm expression.

    This made Shi Heng stunned, "Little sister, what's wrong with you?"

    "It's okay." Qiao Yi shook her head quickly.

    "Oh, I've said so much, but I still don't know your names? My name is Shi Heng, and this beauty is Lin Liu, the captain of our Fenglei team!" Following Shi Heng's

    introduction, Qiao Yi glanced at Lin Liu again, Feeling Lin Liu's beauty in her heart, she said: "Qiao Yi, Shen Zhixu."

    Knowing that the sick beauty treats outsiders coldly, she took the initiative to introduce him.

    Shen Zhixu didn't say much throughout the whole process. Shi Heng is a fine person and knew that this person was difficult to get along with, so he planned to get close to Qiao Yi. He first looked at her beautiful blue eyes for a while, and then praised: "Qiao Yi Sister Yi is a foreigner? You speak Chinese very well."