Oops, how did she call this name!

    Facing the half-smile of the sickly beauty, she put down her hands cowardly, with the look of "I don't know what you're talking about".

    "What? I don't know what you're talking about."

    Don't know?

    Is the little white tiger starting to play dumb again?

    OK.

    Shen Zhixu smiled slightly, "Then call out brother to listen."

    "I don't."

    "Aren't you going to drink the honey water?" Shen Zhixu threatened.

    Qiao Yi's eyes widened immediately, not believing that the sickly beauty would say such a thing.

    "Call for brother."

    Qiao Yi: "..."

    She didn't bark.

    Shen Zhixu was not in a hurry, he brought the honey water to the big white tiger, and drank the remaining glass slowly by himself, at the end he glanced at the little white tiger's expression from the corner of his eye.

    Qiao Yi bit her lower lip in confusion.

    The mother tiger looked up at the cub, then at the Twolegs, and finally pushed the honey water to the cub carefully with her paws.

    Shen Zhixu was stunned, but suddenly smiled, he forgot that there was a big white tiger here that loved its cub.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi snorted triumphantly at the sick beauty, took a sip of honey water, and placed it in front of Mother Tiger.

    "Sick beauty is too bad!"

    It was called sick beauty again.

    Shen Zhixu was speechless for a while.

    "Who taught you this?"

    "I thought of it myself!" At this moment, Qiao Yi was not afraid that the sick beauty would know. It's a lot of strength, and you're so sick that you can't get up for days after you sleep, you're so sick, what is it if you're not a sick beauty?"

    Shen Zhixu was speechless, and it took him a while to find out what to refute. The reason is, "Beauty is for women, and I am a man."

    Cut, and want to deceive Tiger, she is not an illiterate Tiger who doesn't know anything.

    Qiao Yi immediately gave the sick beauty a disdainful look.

    Shen Zhixu realized that after becoming a human, the little white tiger really became more mischievous. Could it be that the meaning of her usual wailing is also like this?

    "Oh, good boy, change your address and call me brother."

    "Sick beauty."

    "Brother. "

    "Sick beauty."

    "Brother."

    "Sick beauty"

    "..."

    This game ended in Shen Zhixu's failure, that's fine, let the sick beauty be the sick beauty, as long as she is happy.

    Feeling his helplessness, Qiao Yi's brows and eyes showed traces of pride.

    "That's right, the sick beauty gave me the mirror."