Fan × flinchy/ jumpy! reader

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I tend to do that alot" he says fidgeting with his fingers.

You sit up straight putting your hands towards your chest still shivering a bit.

"U-um..it's ok. I just didn't expect anyone to come here" you stutter out avoiding eye contact.

Fan sat down leaving a reasonable distance between the two of you, trying to make you feel at ease a bit. There was a bit of a silence but not an awkward one. Mostly just you trying to calm down.

"(O/n), I believe we started off in the wrong foot and I want to make things smooth sailing for us- if you want?" Fan's tone was clearly nervous but he still showed his determination to get to know you.

You were caught off guard by this. It wasn't something you'd expect..for someone to..be friends with you? Atleast that's how it seemed.

Still, you also didn't want the rest of your interactions with fan being awkward and just- uncomfortable. This was your chance at befriending him!

"S-sure! I-i mean, sure. Yeah, that would be nice.." you blurted out words making you embarrassed at your habit.

"That's great! Why don't we start over?" Fan quickly shines at this and puts a hand forward excitedly.

Your mood matches his and you giggled at his childish acts, finding it cute.

He blushed at it but continued his introduction. "H-hahh. .I'm fan! Nice to meet you!" He says putting on a silly smile.

You heart fluttered at him as you hesitantly accepted his hand, with your shaking palm.

"And I-im (o/n). Nice to meet you too, fan." You smile slightly. Suddenly you felt his hands shaking in yours, as it felt warmer.

"Well, sorry about scaring you earlier, I assure you it won't happen again!" He stutters chuckling nervously.

You giggle and smile at his attempts to make you feel comfortable around him. It made you feel understood, and welcomed.

"It's alright, you didn't know. But now, i-i guess we're getting to know each other better?"

Fan stares at you with determined eyes into your hopeful ones. The grip on your hands tightened as he presses it.

"Right! Starting a new aren't we? We're gonna be the best of friends!" It was like his happiness was contagious. You smiled with him happily
____

Oh my gosh their smile is so adorable!!!

Good thing I'm red because I'm heating up real bad-

And yeah, maybe I'm forcing my stutters just a teensy bit but only because it makes them laugh! I'm still nervous and all. Oh Gosh I'm getting sweaty-

"U-um..fan, are you ok? You seem to be shaking quite a bit" o/n says in their soft low voice looking at me with a worried face. I look down to see that my hand is infact shaking...alot.

"Yea yea! Don't worry I'm fine! Ahahah.." I let out a tired laugh as my energy begins to drain out. I glance at the sky above seeing it getting darker and more orange. Well, today really went by quick...I'm surprised I'm saying this but..I actually dont want it to.

At the start, I wanted today to be over with but now that I've made a new connection with a fellow object, I feel like I want to spend more time with them instead.

I don't want them to leave just yet..

Lost in my own thoughts I hadn't noticed the loud silence that filled, with my face staring into nothingness.

"..Fan?" I quickly get back into reality hearing my name. I look at o/n with a confused look.
"I'm sorry to be rude but my hand hurts a bit-" They say shyly. I look down at out hands still intact with my grip tightly holding theirs. I felt my cheeks flush and quickly retrieve my hand pulling them close to my chest.

"Ahahah sorry!! I didn't mean to hurt to!-" I apologised still very flustered by them.
"W-well I should get going it's getting late.." They say also seeming a bit red.
I get sad by them leaving but didn't want to show it.
"Oh..right...well I'll meet you here tomorrow?" I ask hopeful to talk to them again. They look at me wide eye'd as if they weren't expecting it. Their face was cute all caught off guard.

They stared for a few seconds hesitant to speak.
"I-i look forward to it" They stutter out immediately turning around and sprinting away.

Lost for words and left a flustered mess I stand up with my feet feeling all jelly like. I cup my hands around my mouth like a megaphone and shout back: "SSEE YOU TOMORROW THEN!!" I plastered a giddy smile giggling to myself.

I got a mixture of feelings of an exited sugar rush- jumping around on the spot and waving ny hands around.

This felt amazing! This felt great!!
I couldn't wait for tomorrow when I could talk to them again. I'll work on my entry and make myself for noticeable next time so I don't scare them.

Gosh if this is love, I don't want to stop the feeling..

×××××××××××××

A/N: the 'sugar rush' is fan swimming btw** he's confirmed to be autistic (so am I :D)

Hope you enjoyed! Requested by: blixerBoii

Art will be added later*