Fan × flinchy/ jumpy! reader

Start from the beginning

Step.

"I swear everytime I talk to someone it's like playing charades. I just can't seem to get the words out of my mouth!"

Stop.

'Huh?' I look around and behind me confused. "I was sure I heard something just now-"

.

.

.

"Maybe it's just my-" "HI (O/N)!" "GAHH!!-"

I fell backwards hitting the ground. I see fan standing over me lending out his hand, looking worried.

"Oh- sorry about that, didn't mean to scare you!" He said while giving a peaceful smile.

It comforted me a bit as I take his hand standing up straight.

"I didn't know you were talkative, You seemed to get out sentences without a stutter! Who are you talking to?" Fan looks behind me seeing no one else.

I feel embarrassed at the awkward feeling from me.

"Oh- I was just..talking to myself, heheh" I mumble nervously trying to make a joke.

I hear a giggle from my side coming from fan. Confused, I make a look.

"Hahah!..oh sorry- its just that I do the same alot! Like, whever I have no one to talk to i talk to myself..or the egg of course!"

Fan nervously let me in on the topic while I listened.

Another awkward silence fell as the conversation ended.
.
.
.
Very. Awkward.

(Later)
______

"Ughhhhhh...! I'm beat." A whining fan says as he closes his laptop in defeat.

He looks at his partner and then back to the sky.

"Egg, is it just me, or does (o/n) have this interesting aura around them?"

The egg simply stares back.

"Why am I asking? No reason, I just want to know them better, that's all"

The egg stares with emotion.

"You're right! I should go talk to them myself to do that!"

With the new found confidence, fan goes of to find (o/n).

______

Among the trees and bushes was (o/n). It was a place whenever they were contemplating thoughts and emotions.

Right now, it was about fan. They never thought it would be but here they are. Thinking about a social butterfly with and anti-social moth.

'Maybe I should give him a chance? He seems really nice..i should've atleast attempted to make myself presentable to him..sigh*'

You slumped your shoulders and layed in your usual patch of grass, staring at the sky with lidded eyes.

The forest was a calm and quiet place where you could collect your thoughts and think in clouds.
.
.
.
"Hey (o/n)" "AH!-" you quickly shot up flinching backward looking around for the voice. "I'm over here" it said. You looked in front of you to see fan leaning centi metres close to you. "WAH!-" again falling backwards, your heart rate sped up by the sudden alarming approach.

"Woah- it's ok it's just me!" Fan says nervously trying to not mess up his 2nd impression.

You stare at him lost in your frantic thoughts trying to pick yourself up.

"You're a jumpy one huh?" He says reaching out for your shoulder. You flinched at the unexpected contact. Fan notices your uncomfortable body language and quickly retrieves his hand.