"But how can you be sure of that? You don't even use water as your Legacy. I mean, how you knew all of this. How did you know my moves can't kill the Mogs?"

Fifteen sneers, her face looks like a mad duck trying to laugh. "Because we have library in the orphanage. I keep on reading about waters and sea creatures until I read that when water splashes are very thin, it can hurt a person."

"Okay," I say. "So how do we do that?"

I lift a small ball of water from the sea, and then secretly splash Fifteen's face.

"AAGH!" she screams. "What was that?"

I laugh so hard I fell at the floor of the deck. Fifteen cleans her face and remove her jacket. She gets her towel and dries her hair.

"You should not do that again," she says, her face serious.

"Why not?"

"Because the jacket is not supposed to get wet,"

There it goes, a moment of silence. I just realize that she wears her jacket a lot. But after that, I start to talk again.

"Sorry,"

"Not, it's okay. I'm not mad."

She smiles, and then proceeds to our real conversation again.

"Like I said, try to raise a wave, and then form it into anything sharp."

I nod, and then concentrate at the waters again. A wave ascends over my head. I think of making it into a form of a large sword, so it did.

I heard Fifteen says "That's it, Greyson," behind me.

"Where am I going to smash it, there's nothing to hit?" I ask.

Fifteen form a large rock peaking from the water, made out of illusions.

I raise the giant water sword, which was still connected to the water, and then slash the blade right at the giant rock. It hadn't made any damage. The water that forms the sword flows back into the sea, so I try it again.

This time, I make an axe.

I slash it against the giant rock, and then suddenly, I realize it made a crack at the center. Fifteen grimaced, and then tells me to try again. When I look back, rows of spiked rocks follows the ship behind us. Then Fifteen makes a Mog standing at very rock on the top of it.

"Kill them, and smash the rock until nothing left," she says, now laughing. "Good luck..."

"Alright..."

I concentrated and form a giant, smashing hand. It was flat, though, as Fifteen says that thin water hurts.

I slash the hand into one of the Mogs at the last rock. It turns into a fog, while the rock cracks into half, and then fell below. I did the same to the other Mogs and the rocks. I change the waves into a giant spear, then attack almost all of the rocks left behind.

I try I giant horse, reminds me of stories of Poseidon, the sea deity. The horse's hooves destroys the rocks immediately.

I raise a wave again, but this time, it's just a wave. A normal wave with a very thin front and spikes at the foot part.

All the Mogs turns into fogs, turning back into a mist. The rocks leave cracks and some sinks. A giant sword rises from the sea, and then I smash every rock left. A smile creeps across my face. I made it.

I never thought Fifteen was smart too. Maybe without her, I still wouldn't know how to use the waves to kill the Mogs. Now I did it. And those we're good tactics and strategies for us.

Fifteen walks towards me. "Nice one," she says. "You know what; I think we'll be ready for the fight when we reach Bohol. And we still have other Legacies to practice, like your Gravity Manipulation. O never saw you use them before."

"Yeah, and I guess I wanted to train for more, but I knew we have to rest. We should train next time, once we reach Eleven."

I drag a barrel beside us with my telekinesis so Fifteen would see. And then increase the gravity force field around the barrel, so it shakes a bit. Fifteen looks at it.

"Gravity, hu?" she says, pulling the barrel off, but she can't.

"The barrel is not a hundred times, bla bla bla... pounds," I say. "That's why you can't pull it."

"Awesome," Fifteen says. "I'm not into Astronomies, Greyson, but gravity and waves are connected somehow. You know, moon and stuffs."

I raise an eyebrow. I never understand those things. See, I never got to a school, except for taking a year one and two when I was a ten. Yes, too old for the grade, so the person who supports me stops paying for me. So now, I don't know much. But I'm sure, after all of this, Clara and I are going to College together.

"Yeah," I say as I look at the sea and see if the waves changes. Nothing, maybe it's just works when there's a gravitational pull like what Fifteen's saying.

Suddenly, I heard Rex shouts from the distance. "Land, ho!"

Fifteen and I exchange looks, and then run towards the quarter deck. Rex was looking at a land, almost near to us. We're already in Philippines, but we don't know what island yet.

"We're going to get down and search for any signs of civilizations and towns." Rex suggests. "We have to rest there for a night and figure out how far Bohol is from here."

"And I have to connect to an internet, too." Fifteen says. "And search for Fourteen's places...?"

I nod. "Yes, and pack your thing now. Bring the map you marked with Fourteen's cases," I look at Rex. "You have to prepare now, too. And look out for Jian and Night as well, you work with them best."

He smiles then nod, and then gets down the captain's cabin and fix his stuffs. I walk down to fix Fifteen's and my Chests. I grab my backpack and put all important things I need. And then I take a one last glance at the Device.

Fourteen's dot blinks at Europe now. He's in Poland maybe. But I'm still trying to figure out what's he's up to. He's probably making a giant crop circle by now. What if he's planning for something, and maybe marking the places so that we would know that he's there. Maybe using his symbols for breadcrumbs, I don't know.

"Be careful out there, Fourteen," I muttered.

I closed the device and then fix everything.

When I look at the land again, it was nearer. I lower the anchor now, so the ship top. I increase thee anchor's force field so no one would attempt to steal our ship away.

"Greyson, come on," Rex tells me. "Fifteen makes a boat down there so we could travel and reach that the shore. Come on she's waiting. Are you okay?"

I look at him and make a small smile. "Yeah, I'm just thinking about Fourteen. He's really calling the Mogs' attention."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine," he assures. "And we're going to find him."

He pats me back, and I was surprised because Rex never gets along with us. I mean, he spends a lot of time in the quarter deck navigating. I was just gland he could join Fifteen and I more if we're not in the ship.

"Right," I say.

We jump into Fifteen's boat, and I realize the dusk is coming. Night crawls into my legs and then sleep beside me. I can't see Jian, Fifteen's pet, anywhere. But I saw a grasshopper before; maybe he turns into that thing and stays at Fifteen's bag. Rex was looking at the land, he's eyes are very serious.

Maybe this is how it looks like to find the other Garde. Wherever Eleven is, I'm sure she's going to be safe. I pull out the Device and looks at the red dot in Philippines. She's blinking fast, which I wish doesn't mean she's being tortured. We're coming, anyway. We're going to save her and her... Cepan?

(So guys, just wanted to say that, if anything went wrong of my story, or if you didn't like how I make it, just tell me or comment. And I was thinking of a sequel, so maybe if you like the story, tell me if should make one... And don't forget to vote)