"Okay, I'll try to do that," she says as she touches every blades pinned at the wall.

"Now, create four Mogs that's going to destruct you from going to that door,"

She shook her head lightly, and I knew that she's not going to do it. She's afraid she's going to fall at the sea because of we're just inches away from the corner. This is just an illusion so an enemy would think he's not going to fall, and that's just the perfect plan I was thinking about.

After a second, she didn't move. Probably thinking about to do it or not. I hope she would, because this is her illusions. Her darkness, and she created them. So she's going to control them. If she thinks she's going to fall, she really is going to fall.

Then she walks.

"That's it, Fifteen," I say. One Mog was walking like a zombie towards her.

She gets her sword at the wall, and then pulverizes the Mog. Now she's doing it. More Mogs are emerging from darkness at the floor. I think she doesn't want to fight only four of them, but all of them.

"How badass the Mogs are, Greyson?" Fifteen asks as she keeps on walking while hitting and slashing the Mogs, which instantly turn into fogs.

"Hmm, How?" I ask.

Fifteen shouts, enjoying her moves. She's really into it now. She stabs and kicking the Mogs easily. She's enjoying this, but real Mogs are tougher that we thought. She's fighting illusions, but I hope she's going to win over the real Mogs, and turn them into ashes instead of fogs. This is just her warm up, a way so she'll learn how to kill Mogs in her way.

"Mogs are never badass, you know," she says, laughing. "They're just pretending to be strong."

She got serious now. She reaches the door, but she's not yet opening it. I can see that she never fell. That's good.

"If I open this and fall, catch me with your waves, alright?"

She opened it, and then she's gone. Suddenly, I saw myself standing back in the ship. Fifteen was beside me and she's never fall.

"How did you do that?"I ask.

She smirks. "Hmm, Illusions?" she says. "Or now's the time for you to use your waves..."

"What? I never said we'll train, I said, you'll train."

She walks nearer at the corner. "Nah, I think I heard, we're going to train."

"Fine," I say as I try to concentrate now for the waves to follow me.

I really don't want to train for it. I mean, I already know how to raise waters on the sea. It was easy, not a big deal. I just don't know what Fifteen thinks and why she wanted me to train, too. Possibly wanted to do what I made her do before.

Suddenly, she looks at me and made her serious face. "You know that waves cannot kill Mogs, they just wash them up and carry them into other side of the sea?"

I think. I never knew that. How could she say waves cannot kill them? I mean, I did kill the Mog before when we were in Brazil...

"The Mogs in Brazil are all killed by our pets," Fifteen explains. "But your waves knock them down, hard for them to move and shoot us more. So we're... I'm going to train you how to kill the Mogs with torrents of waters."

I look at her, mouth-opened. "O-kay."

"One thing from what I observed from you, Greyson, is that you just summon waves as long as you can, but I'll tell you, can you try summoning waters and create them into other shapes, like... well, like a giant sword, and then hit the Mogs. Waters are more dangerous that you thought."