royals

Wilburs been chasing around his dad for hours he's fuming can't fucking believe what he's heard from the maids at the dinner table. After hours of leg torment he's finally brought to a halt at a big steal door. Breathing in slowly he pushes the doors open reavling the small meeting room. To be Honest soot is rather upset he hadn't thought to check the meeting room sooner but none the less he's hear now so he can rest.

Approaching the small table soots father notices the boy and raises his head smiling in admiration for his son. ' I'm so proud of you, you have grown into such a handsome man-' groaning while taking a seat Wilbur shot a glare to his father, ' don't try to flatter me I've had about enough of your lies and trickery. If I had known sooner we wouldn't be spending a pleasent evening in some shitty room with some random person we have never met before'. Philza chuckles placing a hand on wilburs shoulders ' that's why I didn't tell you, if I told you you would have thrown a big fit and ruined our chances'.

Turning to his father with a raised brow Wilbur was quick to speak. ' my interest is peaked, why don't you tell me more about this "chance", then?' philza shook his head looking behind him to the sound of doors opening. Pulling his hand away from wilburs shoulder philza mutters a quick ' you'll understand soon enough' as he rises to go great the guests.

Turning around Wilbur is met with a short ish boy with smooth black hair that looks oh so lovely to touch, Wilbur thinks about what it would be like to run his fingers throughout the boys hair as they rest outside on the hill on a windy day, maybe wilburs reading out loud to the too of them or maybe the boys singing them a song.

Standing up quickly and approaching the male Wilbur reaches out a hand, ' Wilbur, Wilbur soot that is. It's a honour to meet you sir' the males eyes go wide as he smiles sweetly, shaking wilburs hand. ' I'm honoured you're so happy to see me i- I mean it's abouselt honour to be in the presence of Wilbur soot'. Wilbur smiles removing his hand and placing them behind his back, slowly blushing at the males soft voice speaking again.

' I'm quackity, I didn't expect you to be so pretty did you know So many people talk about your handsome curly hair and sharp jaw, I thought it was too good to be true' quackity sits smiling proudly at Wilbur waiting for some sort of praise at his knowledge but is left with a Rosey red male. ' oh- um sorry yes that was quite straight forward wasn't it? Sorry I'm just making small talk before my guard setter comes in' Wilbur raises a brow at that ' guard setter?' quackity giggles  'yeah it's basically my uh like meeting person, she sets everything up, she's the one that talked to Phil'.

Phil laughs at that starting to share stories from talking to the rather rude lady. Quackity and Phil talk as Wilbur gets lost in thought.

Once another story ends Wilbur clears his throat. This entire time he's been thinking about quackity and what he said at the start, Wilbur can't tell if quackity was calling him ugly or cute so he takes in a slow breathe as he prepares himself to speak ' do you think I'm, uh.....' clearing his throat again. ' do you think I'm pretty?' quackitys head jerks from Phil to Wilbur. Quackity looks Wilbur up and down extremely cunfused for why he's asking this. ' and why do you wish to acquire this knowledge? Wilbur soot.'  Wilburs eyes blow wide as he laughs awkwardly biting his lip looking behind quackity.

Quackitys eyes are focused deeply on Wilbur and how he twitches each time he makes eyes contact with quackity. He finds it honestly adorble. Slowly smiling quackity sighs ' you're very attractive Wilbur soot' Wilburs eyes slowly stretch back to quackitys own. Wilbur giggles locking eyes with quackitys own eyes. ' ok- uh anyway uh-' BOOM, SCREEVSHJSJSM ( DOOR SOUNDS DRAMATIC OMG WOW CRAZY)

Phil quickly rushes to greet the women and take her to her seat. After everyones sat aback down and greatest each other Wilbur smiles at the women getting a glare in return. ' SO, we are here for the arrgenment of quackity being placed here as a gaurd'  the women leans over to pick up some pappee from her purse along with a pen. She slides it across the table to Phil while ranting about the whole thing. Wilbur can't bring himself to listen so he just spaces out thinking about other shit. BAM.

' so what do you think? Hmm' shaking his head Wilbur blinks a few times before realising that he's in a meeting not a internal dialogue.  'oh- um yes, do you mind reapeting that for me love?'. The women's face scrunched up in disgust ' did you just call me LOVE? I'm not a women of flattery wilbur' the women spat in his face while standing up ' finish signing this, Phil find me in the lobby I do NOT want to be with this horrid boy for a moment longer' the women picks up her bags and leaves the room leaving Wilbur extremely fucking cunfused.

' what did i- what?' Phil rolls his eyes signing more of the sheets. ' Wilbur have I taught you nothing? Alot of people think of you as a useless flirt boy because of what you did when you were drunk, you can NOT just call someone love' Wilbur scoffs crossing his arms ' that shit was years ago, I've called other people love why did she have a issue about it- wait why do you have a issue?' philza handed Wilbur the pen and sheets glaring at the boy. ' I take back my I'm proud of you because I'm not, sign these hurry up' Wilbur galres at his father before starting to sign the sheets.

' what the fuck is the point of this anyway why do we need to sign these fucking like adoption papers for this little shit' Phil stood up tucking in his chair, ' it's for him to live here and to be with you 247 he's your personal body guard Wilbur. You should be thanking me there was so much I had to sign lucky for you I signed most of your stuff' Wilbur hums rolling his eyes before handing the sheets and pen to his father. ' okay quackity come with me' quackity stood up following the man.

Time skip 12:23 night

Wilburs sitting in his room on his bed. He had spent the hours after the meeting to cool off and just when he had started feeling better he heard a knock. ' you can come in' the door creaked open to reavel quackity. ' hey! Sorry uh is this a bad time?' Wilbur graons sitting up. ' no, no it's fine what do you uh need or want ' quackity nods throwing his bags on the floor ' okay, well it's just you look like shit and for a moment I thought you were dead' Wilbur started dead pan at the giggling man as he rubbed his forehead. ' fuck me, yeah laugh at the tired man' quackity sits on the edge of the bed smiling at Wilbur. ' what are you still doing here'.

Quackity raises a brow at Wilbur ' what do you mean Wilby?' Wilbur rolls his eyes ' you came here to throw your shit around and laugh at me, why are you still here you already did that'. The males pause looking at each other ' wait-' quackity winks as he stands up to go pull out a sleeping bag. ' what wait did you call me Wilby - don't fucking walk away!' quackity turns around with the sleeping bag in hand smiling at Wilbur. ' can you not even last 2 seconds with out seeing my face?' Wilbur groans ' I was- I thought you were leaving just answer my question'. Quackity lays the sleeping bag on the ground nodding. ' yeah I called you Wilby'. Wilbur shakes his head ' I mean like WHY why did you do that i- we have talked for like 10 minuets what's wrong with you'.

Quackity turns to face Wilbur with raised eyebrows ' are you kidding me? What's wrong with me? You're the one that kept giving me puppy dog eyes in the meeting room, shit you have me a boner ' wilbur gasped as he looked at quackity ' WHAT?' the man on the floor rolled onto his back laughing his heart out. Wilbur quickly realised he was joking he indeed did not give the other a boner. Wilburs face burst into flames as he turned around to face the wall ' you're a fucking idoit you asshole' quackitys Laughing turned into crying and begging. ' HELP- USWJJSJS I CAN'T HBSHW- I ACTUALLY;;2!#(_$;. HELPE AJSNSNJAK' Wilbur grew worried so he turned around to see quackity gasping for air on the ground looking like a fucking fish.Wilbur started to laugh at the scene before him soon the both of the were gasping for air from laughter.

*Sigh* ' fuck me man jesus- you looked like you were drowning' quackity spits out a quick ' HA' before smiling up at Wilbur. ' alr stop that- okay so um are you like sleeping here I guess?' quackity hums as he grabs more shit from his bags. ' alright uh cooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll' quackity snorts looking at Wilbur again ' what the fuck was that? You want me to sleep in your bed or some shit? I'll sleep in the bathtub' Wilbur scrunched his eyebrows at that. ' why the fuck would you sleep in my bed that's far off the table' quackity laughs laying flat on his back. ' I bet you wanna suck my massive cock' Wilbur rolled his eyes getting up to turn off the light. ' no littarly never, I'm gonna turn off the light you okay with that?' Quackity nods crawling into his sleeping bag thingy. ' yeah that's ok' Wilbur hummed switching off the light switch making sure to be be quick to rush into bed.