CHAPTER ── 001

★ !  001 ⠀੭⠀A  favor !║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

YOU WERE DAY-DREAMING in class, looking at the window in the back row. There wasnt a teacher for the whole day, so the class were in their friendgroup and talking while you were alone, your friends were in other classes. If you would go to their class you would, only one problem they have professor while your class doesnt.

You were listening to music, until you felt someone poking your shoulder. You looked up to see a girl with two cream colour pigtails on the either side of her head, she seems a bit agaited at you. You recalled yesterday's events and you werent near her or anything. To be honest, you didn't know this girl.

"Did you need something?" you asked softly as you took one of the earplugs out and smiled "Dont play dumb, you stupid bitch!!" she shouted out of the blue, your eyes widen at sudden shout. You were irritated at her behavior and had a verge to kill her but you had to keep your composure in front the exorcist, Teru minamoto.

He never missed a chance to glare at you, It made you very uncomfortable. It sends shivers down your spine, he was very suscipious of you of being a school wonder in disguise but you were. Well, there were times when blossom particles coming out of you, it wasnt your fault, it was just people being weird around Teru. At some point they push or ask the teacher to move your seat just because you were sitting next to him.

"Uh....excuse me..? I dont know who you are...and your screaming at me for no reason..? That's disrespectful you-" "Shut up, you fucking whore" She interrupted you. Everyone in the class looked at the both of you, you were taken back. what is this bitch's problem? what the fuck? you thought to yourself as you try to keep your composure, suddenly the girl banged her hands on your table.

You flinched since you werent aware of it. Teru saw this and decided to step up, "Hey, akari stop that" teru stood up from his seat"This is getting ridiculous, Akari!" Teru raised his voice, he had place a hand on your head, you didnt predict that this was going to happen.

"B-but....teru kun...she s in the way of our love~" Akari blushed when Teru went closer to her and made weird flirty gestures towards Teru, at the same time she was pointing at you.

"Minamoto-kun? whats going on..?" you asked, which made Akari more furious "BECAUSE OF YOU!!! TERU REJECTED MY CONFESSION!!" Akari shouted. Confession? Since when you interrupted Akari confession seeing that you didnt even know the girl, interrupted a confession from a girl you barely know its far fetched.

"The reason why is because I simply dont like you, can't you accept that?"

"NO!! NO I CANT!! I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE FIRST YEAR AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND FOR THE LONGEST TIME!! AND THIS BITCH IS TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

You closed your ears after all you didnt like when people screamed especially this high-pitched while everyone in the class was shocked, especially you. You didnt know the girl and she accusing you for the reason of her rejection. Girl is talking bullshit right now, you thought to yourself as you watch this scene play out.

But Teru seems to be holding this situation pretty well, so you let him to his thing. Then he pointed his sword inches between Akari's neck, Akari gulped.

"T-T-Teru-kun..? You..shouldnt..do...this..to..your girlfriend" Akari was clearly frightened. "First, your not my girlfriend, and I shouldnt be using my sword like this but I think your an execption" Teru exclamied, despite his words his tone was very soft and gentle. The sword was close to Akari's neck. Girls be having delulu thought since first year, Ayumi thought as she tried to not to laugh at Akari.

You saw blood from Akari's neck dripping down her uniform and temporarily staining her uniform, you expected the threatening but no that "Minamoto..! thats enough.." You stood up from your seat and took the sword from him then place it on the table. "You shouldnt do that, I know Akari is irritating you a lot, but that does give you a right to kill her"

Teru sighed.

"Fine, that just a warning, come at me again and say that bullshit again, I wouldnt hesitant to exorcist you" Teru said in a warning tone, then Akari went to her friends crying. Everyone was shocked just as you were, you didnt know that Teru can be this scary when exorcisting. Since your also a supernatural, no.8 infact.

Your boundary is the music room in the 3rd floor And your yorishiro is someone very dear to you. Eventhough you despite them in the present times, you still have a soft spot for them because you used to love them every much.

Who wouldnt have a crush on a person, you've been protecting for so long? However, the cause of your death was unknown to you, all you remember was getting your feet sliced by a dull knife yet that wasnt enought for who ever did this to you.

You fidget your fingers and looked up at teru "Teru..-kun" you called out to him and he turn to you with his calming demeanor "hm?" "You didnt necessary do that y,know?" you asked, "Do what exactly?" "Protect me,I couldve done it by myself" you protested.

"Well, I just help you because I want too" Teru sternly muttered. "Well, I want you to meet me after school" after that he went back to his seat, what. All that just to meet after school? He couldve just tell you that, your seat is next to him anyways.

You decided to ingore it but you were curious as what he was going to tell you but if it was something about the school wonders, you immediately had to warn the others. especially him

Some time passed and it was after school. Teru didnt tell you the specific location but you secretly took out your fan and hid it in your sleeve. Teru came to you, bowed and offered his hand, you hesitanted for a bit but accepted the offer. He then lead you to outside at the garden. "Teru? What this for?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

"What"

── A/n. I wanted to redo the prologue
Since I didnt like how short it was.
So i made it longer, added more
Words here and there and I changed
Y/n boundary since the rooftop
Boundary was overrated.