what in the plant

Walking into the shop.like any other day with a gloom look on my face.the shop had barely made anymoney so that effected me and my pay by a lot. Times where hard rent needed to be payed some how. I spent time out on the streets to try earn more money yet nothing.

"Hey seymour hey audrey" i took a pauses
Whats that? I ask. In seymours hands lay a small bud in a can. "Oh its an plant i have been growing me mushnik want to show it in the window" i gave a small chuckle aa i walked over to the plant and held out my hands for it.

Once it was placed in my hands i took a closer look at it. It had 3 leaves and a couple of roots green and a texture of a leaf. "And what type of plant is it?" I ask as i hand it back over." I dont know" seymour said.

He placed it on the side of the window and with in a second a man in a suit walked in. "Hey thats a cool plant were you get it?" Seymour told him the story then once he said that he was going to buy some roses.

"Do you havs change for a £100?" He asks sighs fill the air "no" mr mushnik said"well i will just have to buy more"
We where trilled as more people came in to see the plant.

At the end of the day i was sweeping the floor and seymour was down stairs with his plant. After i was done i could here him talking to him self. I slowly walked down to find him feeding the plant ...WITH HIS OWN BLOOD.

I slowly walked and bumped into a pots and they rocked over and fell onto the floor and shatter causing the two to look at me. " what are you doing!?" The panik showed up in his eyes as he raced other to me. " please y/n you cant tell anyone"

I looked into his eyes and could only nod as i walked out the shop.

The next day we had people all over watching audrey ll i sat at the counter as a man came up to me and placed a hand on my thigh. " Hey girl what you say we get out of here and go back to my place" his hand travled up my thigh.

His breath stunk of alchol and bis hair was short but greesie. Get off of me" i said in a low tone and slapped him. Mr mushnik pulled me by my arm and apologise and pulled me out the back.
"You cant be doing that infront of customors." My gaze lowerd as i only nodded.

He left as i slid down the wall and layed my head in my hands and cryed. After a while i got up it had been a while since it was now silent. I walked back in to se seymour with audrey ll talking to each other?

" oh y/n i am so glad you are hear givd me your hand" and before i could even out strech my hand he prinked me. I let ou a soft yelp had he held my hand over the plant. As it dont not move or even raise its head.

"What the hell" i say as i shuv him. "Well wel i i i thought that mabye he would of wanted your blood" as soon as the words left him out i slaped him.

How could you!" A laugh was heard behind us. I slowly turned to see audrey ll head up and laughing. "What the hell!". I turn to seymour " it can talk!" He look almost as shocked as i did.

"I can do anything you want baby" the plant head said as it go closer. " seymour do something!" I yell had i push him forward.

I stood in shock and horror as they planed to kill audreys boy friend. YOU cant do that!" I say as seymour grabs my arm and pulls me aside. " well what choice do we have" i look him in the eyes " well then i want no part of" i spit as i turn around and open the front door.

Until i felt something on my wrist. I turned around to see one of audreys vines pulling at my hand. I tryed to get it off but to no avail." Come on doll~ you wouldnt let me go hungry now would you?".

"Get off of me" yet it was on use. Audrey only laughed as seymour yell to leave me alone."ok ok alright just let me go" i say as the vine leave my wrists.i got to rub the tender spots at i leave out the back.