the sound or skin hitting skin, panting, and cries for more filled the room.

"you feel so good baby." sanzu breathed out.

you could feel that you were already close to an orgasm and you begged him for release.

a loud knock sounded on the door but neither of you cared. you were both to busy trying to reach the high you were so close to.

there was another knock before you heard the girl from earlier speak. "sir, some people are here to see you. it seems very important."

"tell them to fuck off. i'm busy." was all he said. he moved both of your legs back around his waist and leaned forward, placing his head into the crook of your neck.

"i'm close." he let out a shaky breath.

just as you felt yourself start to release on him, he pulled himself out of you, cuming on your stomach.

the both of you stayed in the same position for a few minutes, trying to catch your breaths.

he leaned down picking up your underwear and used it to wipe the cum off of you.

"thanks. what am i supposed to wear now?" you rolled your eyes.

"just dont wear any underwear. it'll make it easier for me to fuck you later." he smiled and you rolled your eyes again.

you didn't really know what was going on between the two of you. you decided to just assume that you guys were fuck buddies.

just as you started putting your clothes back on, you heard a commotion outside of the door.

you turned toward sanzu. he had gotten his pants back on and was quickly buttoning his shirt. he missed a button and his shirt was all wrinkled. it would be obvious to anyone who saw the two of you, what you'd just done but you didn't really care.

as you pulled your shirt over your head and sat on the couch, you heard yelling coming from the other side of the door.

you poured yourself another drink, deciding to let sanzu deal with it.

just as you started to relax and finish your second glass of alcohol, a gunshot sounded. you jumped out of your seat and looked over to sanzu.

your heart was racing as you looked around the room to see if there was a second exit. there wasn't.

sanzu just casually walked over to a table at the side of the room.

"you heard that right?!" you were starting to freak out because unless you were hearing things, sanzu was acting way to casual about all this.

"yeah." he opened a drawer and pulled out a handgun. your eyes widened as he clicked the safety off and checked that it was loaded.

he used his free hand to go on his phone and type something.

you heard another gunshot and banging on the door, as if the people on the other side were trying to break it down.

"oh my god. what do we do!?" you felt like you were going to throw up. if those people got the door open, you would probably die.

sanzu pocketed his phone and walked over to you, grabbing your wrist. he pulled you behind the couch you guys just fucked on and pushed your shoulder down. you sat on the ground and sanzu sat next to you, leaning around the side of the couch with his gun pointed toward the door.

you decided to just shut up and question him later because it seemed like he had a plan.

suddenly, the door was thrown open. you covered your ears and prayed to a god you don't even believe in that you would survive.

even with your ears covered, the sound of gunshots was loud.

you heard them stop and slowly lowered your hands from your ears. you could hear sanzu yelling.

"i swear to fucking god if you don't tell me who sent you, i'll kill you."

you didn't dare look in front of the couch to see what was going on. you could hear what sounded like someone spitting and then a loud crack.

"disrespect me again and i'll break your 9 other fingers too."

you felt queasy. you started tuning out their conversation as a rush of adrenaline ran through you. all you could think about was getting out of there, far away from whatever was going on.

you peeked around the side of the couch and saw sanzu with his back toward you. a bloodied man was on the ground in front of him.

you looked to the door and saw three other bodies, dead, on the floor.

you decided to just book it out of there. you didn't know what type of shit sanzu was involved in but you'd seen movies and they usually didn't let the witnesses live- even if they were fuck buddies.

so you quickly, but quietly ran across the room. you don't know if he heard you or not but you ran down the hall.

just as you were about to round the corner toward the exit, three men turned the corner toward you at the same time.

you slammed straight into one of their chests, stumbling back a bit.