When he came out this time, he didn't bring the system Xiaoxuan out, but left a message to entrust the little white cat to Lin Qianxia's care. He really needs to relax during this time.

     When he got home, An Xuanyu first fell asleep in the dark, and when he woke up again, it was a day later. He had a headache that was about to explode from too much sleep. He went to the bathroom to solve his physical problems before he became dizzy Dazed, I went to the kitchen, poured a glass of water and drank it slowly, and then took a few apples to pad my stomach, and then I felt alive.

     After standing in the kitchen for a while, he decided to cook some porridge for himself. He took out some rice, washed it, added water, added some cabbage and shredded pork, and put some salt. Then he closed the pot and sat down. Waiting for the porridge to be ready on the chair.

     Half an hour later, the porridge was ready. He filled a bowl for himself, and then drank it with a spoon. After three bowls of porridge, he felt full, but he didn't dare to eat more. When I was doing the dishes, I felt a little overwhelmed.

     Sometimes this stomach is quite similar to human emotions. When it is injured, it does not feel pain, but it takes a while to react, and then it feels severe pain.

     After washing the dishes, An Xuanyu looked at his residence blankly, and finally took care of himself a little, before going to stroll downstairs, take a walk, and digest food.

     As soon as he came out of the community, he saw a person standing downstairs. The person looked a little haggard, and he looked a little lost. He hesitated for a moment, not knowing whether he should turn around and go upstairs or pretend he didn't see him and continue walking. way.

     Just when An Xuanyu was hesitating, that man opened his long legs and walked up to An Xuanyu in three or two steps. He looked at him deeply, then stretched out his hand, and hugged An Xuanyu tightly. Xuan Yu's strength was so great, as if he wanted to rub him into his own flesh and blood.

     An Xuanyu quietly let the man move, and suddenly felt his nose sour, his vision was blurred, and his heart was stuffy and uncomfortable.

     Neither of them spoke, but the atmosphere didn't look awkward at all.

     It was dinner time at this time, and there were only one or two passers-by outside, so they didn't attract many people's attention. I don't know how long it took, An Xuanyu said softly, "Why are you here?"

     "I missed you, so I came." Mo Suoyuan replied hoarsely.

     "How long have you been standing?" An Xuanyu lowered his eyelids and asked softly.

     "I've been following you since you left the company."

     "..." An Xuanyu was silent for a while, finally sighed, and compromised, "Go upstairs first, I still have some porridge, you should fill your stomach first."

     "Okay." Mo Suoyuan nodded, and followed An Xuanyu back home.

     An Xuanyu entered the room to fill a bowl of porridge, handed it to Mo Suoyuan together with the spoon, and then sat beside him, watching Mo Suoyuan eat the big bowl of porridge gracefully although he moved quickly. Finished. He pursed his lips, took the empty bowl, and went to fill another bowl for Mo Suoyuan. Looking at the bottomed bowl, he frowned, fried two more poached eggs, put them on the plate and handed them to him. Mo Suoyuan.

     The man finished his dinner in silence, then stared at An Xuanyu and stopped talking.

     "Why are you here?" An Xuanyu washed the dishes, wiped his hands, sat on the sofa, looked at Mo Suoyuan, who had a straight back, and asked.