Normal day

It was about 4 o'clock on the sunny, everyone was doing their own thing. Luffy sitting at the front of the ship watching the ocean.
Zoro leaned up against the fence sleeping.
Usopp and Nami gardening.
Robin reading the newspaper while tanning.
Franky working on the cola supply in case they need a kuda burst.
Chopper working on medicines.
Brook playing a nice guitar tune.
and finally Sanji, who was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

He was cooking the meat a few hours before hand because it took longer. Once he had it in the oven, he went out in search of something to do while he waits for time to pass. He looked around, and then walked to the back of the ship to look in the storage room for alcohol. The cabinets in the kitchen were running low.

He opened the door to the storage room, and grabbed a couple bottles. He turned around and shut the door.
He began walking back to the front of the ship when something caught his eye. He turned and noticed an smaller approaching boat. Like a fishing boat, that's how small it was.
There were a few guys on it, all dressed in black.
Sanji squinted his eyes to take a closer look, and noticed that they were bounty hunters.

Shit, I need to warn the others. He thought, but before he could make a move, a dart was shot into his shoulder.
SHIT. He thought as he watched grapples hook onto the ship.
The guys climbed up and started attacking Sanji.
He was able to fight off some of them. Until they shot more darts into his legs and upper chest.
"LUF-" he yelled, at least he tried. A cloth was put over his mouth, pulling his head back as he tried to pull it off with his hands. Dropping the bottles of alcohol as it shattered and spilled all over the floor.

Nobody heard him.

The darts in all over him caused him to feel weaker. But he continued to fight them off the best he could.
He kicked the guy behind him, but the cloth on his mouth was already tied.
A couple bigger guys grabbed Sanji by the back of the mouth cloth, dragging him off the ship.
He fought off the best he could but the more he moved the weaker he felt. More darts were shot into his legs, and suddenly whatever was in them made him go limp.
They managed to get him onto their boat.

His vision began fading black. He got a few more glimpse of the Sunny before he fully passed out and was dragged away by the bounty hunters. Back onto the island they had just left an hour before this.

Back with the crew, nobody had noticed the disappearance of their cook. Though, Zoro had woken up and had a weird feeling.
He stood up, rubbed his eyes and turned toward the front of the ship.

"Hey Luffy! Is everything okay up there?" He shouted as Luffy turned toward him from his spot.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" He replied, looking at him with a bit of confusion.
Zoro motioned to him to come down.
So he did.
"What's up?" He asked.

"I woke up and got a weird feeling, like somethings wrong. Did we forget anything at that last island?" Zoro asked.

"I don't think so, I can go look around and ask everyone if they have what they need if that makes you feel any better." Luffy said, only wanting to make sure Zoro felt alright.

"That'd be great. I'll go look around the Sunny to see if anything's wrong." Zoro said.

"Okay!" He said, and walked off.

Zoro stood there for a moment, and walked off in the opposite direction Luffy did.
He decided to check the kitchen first.
When he opened the door the first thing he noticed was that Sanji wasn't there, but there was meat in the oven. So he figured he probably went to go do something.

So he left the kitchen, and went into multiple different rooms to check for anything unusual.
He checked the basement, aquarium, locker rooms, crows nest, Choppers office, etc. still found nothing.
Then he went to the back of the ship.
And saw the shattered bottles of alcohol on the floor.
The wood on the ship was also damaged. As if it had been kicked.