✨Part 1✨

Sally:
"Im on my way to school now dad and I'm going to Larry's after so I probably won't be home until about 6:00pm" I yell as I walk out the door. I meet up with Larry then we walk to school, it was just a normal day walking from class to class, eating lunch, dealing with Travis,and getting yelled at by the teacher for talking to Todd. After school me and Larry went to his treehouse Larry got stoned while I played on my gear boy, after a few hours passed we both ended up falling asleep. I ended up waking up because I had a nightmare so I woke him up then we both went home, once I got home dad was waiting for me on the couch there were at least three beer bottles on the table so I knew he was drunk. He got up and walked over to me slapping me in the face which made my prosthetic to come off "you said you would be home by 6:00pm but it's 10:00 and you're just now getting home who the hell do you think you are!?!?" He yelled at me " sorry we fell asleep". I went to grab my mask but he grabbed my hair and pushed me to the ground "you just FELL asleep right? you think I would believe that!?!?"he said bending over grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him while still on the ground." Go to your room and don't come out till you have to go to school" he said walking to the couch and turning on the tv, I grabbed my mask getting up and walking to my room shutting the door behind me I go to change my clothes when I start to cry walking over to the corner of my room next to my bed grabbing my phone texting Larry. *Larry you awake?* A few seconds later I hear my phone go off seeing he texted me back, *yeah what's up sal?*I start to shake making it harder to text *can I come over to your place* it took him a minute to text back*why did your dad do something?!*. I pause hearing my dad get up from the couch, *yea*, *ok let me go ask my mom* I set my phone down standing up quickly hearing my dad open the door to my bedroom " what are you doing in here?" I walk over to him "nothing dad just trying to find one of my shirts to put on" he just stared at me and said "whatever you say I'm going to sleep so don't do anything stupid got it" I just nod as he shuts my door.

Sorry this part is short but I promise I'm working on the second part 😃