𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝.

[a/n; continued.]

BOOK 2 : ON MY PAGE RN!

now playing...

video games - lana del rey

"its hakkai..." he said finally tears rolling down his cheek.

"hakkai's been murdered."

the two of you had finally made it to the car with mitsuya pulling open your door and then finally getting in himself. he fumbled with his keys for a second his hands shaking them uncontrollably. your eyes wandered over to him and at his current state. mitsuya...truly looked broken.

"mitsuya," your voice trembled as you reached out to him taking his hand and bringing it to a careful stop. he finally sat back in his seat tears dripping down his cheeks as he stared straight ahead helplessly unable to stop his aching heart. though you felt as if your chest had been split open you fought your hardest to comfort him like he always did you. "mitsuya...talk to me..."

he swallowed the tension in his throat and fainlly he tried his best to speak.

"i blame myself. y/n...i blame myself."

for a moment your heart crushed entirely and you too felt the weight of what had just occured. you wished you could go back in time, and prevent any of this from ever happening. but you couldnt. you couldnt take back your time with izana. you couldnt ever erase him from your life completely no matter how bad you wanted to.

he made sure to make your life a living hell without him or with him. there was no remedy for memory as he continued to defy all that you stood for. everything that you ever wanted. now that you had it he'd make sure that he'd die before he let you be happy.

you knew then, that by looking at mitsuya you knew you were the reason behind this hurt. you couldnt bare to see him cry and you knew that izana had everything to do with this.

"he came to me. when...when we were messing around." mitsuya started wiping a tear from his face as he gripped the steering wheel to control his emotions.

"he seemed off but...i-i couldnt put my finger on it. he begged me to leave you here and...go back to tokyo. but i wasnt ready yet. i was...i wouldnt leave without you and im still...not leaving... without you. y/n...i love you. i've always loved you for all this time. i know that our time together has been short and may get shorter in the future."

future...future...future...

the future...thinking about it now seemed so far gone even though the next day would go on and the days would follow. a life with mitsuya...it seemed so far away.

"but i want to be with you regardless. i dont care what anyone says or...what izana may do to me. i'll get beaten and i'll get bruised either way. but i'll take all the pain if it means you dont get any. if it means we'll have babies and do all the things that come with being together for a long time. what i mean to ask...after all this time is if you'll-"