𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 / dd osama

Lena's pov
Her home
5:04 pm

"Oh shit" I mumbled to myself as I was sitting in the Walmart parking lot.

I had picked up my phone to see that dd had sent me over 50 messages in the last hour. I didn't even realize I hadn't picked up my phone that whole time.

I started to scroll through the messages and let's just say, it gave bipolar.

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Where you at ma? I'm tryna cuddle ngl

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Heller??? Answer me

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Where you at?

20 minutes later....

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
So you just not gon answer now?

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
It's aight ik you busy rn

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Nah fr tho answer me

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Ima give you 10 minute to answer me, if you don't yk wats gon happen

20 more minutes later...

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Nahhhh cause you dead jus ignorin me now

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Why is you at Walmart anyway?

delusional david 💕🙅🏾‍♀️✊🏾
Just know when I see you, Ima slap ts outchu deadass

DD's pov

I watched as lena's location at walmart didn't change. On everything when I see her it's up there. I stared at the phone realizing that she finally had started moving.

And I already know what y'all thinking. Oh david why are you staring at her location?

Why is my dick so far down yall throat? But for real, because she wasn't answering me so i had to make sure so was safe. and sure she wasn't at a nigga house.

What's the point of having somebody lo if you don't look at it? See i'm not dumb after all.

I sat my phone in my lap and I didn't even notice I was falling asleep.

Lena's pov

I got out of my car, making sure to grab all of my bags before locking the car and rushing to the door. I unlocked it and sat all the groceries on the counter and going up the stairs.

See as if it was completely quiet in the house, I figured that dd was either sleep or out of the house. I quietly peeked in the room, and sure enough dd was asleep. I tip toed into the room and went to go checked on dd.

He had one of his arms under his head with the covers pulled up to his neck, and hid phone was right next to his head and it had a location pulled up. I looked closer to see it was no one other then myself.

I rolled my eyes and turned his phone off and that's what woke him up. He looked up at me before sitting up in his place in the bed.

"where was you at?" he grumbled almost falling back to sleep.

"I was at Walmart" I said changing out of my clothes and taking my place on the bed.

"so you to good to answer the phone now? aii" he said before turning on his side facing away from me. I rolled my eyes at how petty he was being.

I give it 10 minutes before he turned back over and try to make a scene.

I got on my phone and not even five minutes later, dd flipped over to face me again.

"so you ignoring me now? you in the wrong I ain't do nothing" he said trying to flip the situation on me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I opened my arms and dd tried to hide his face away from me so I wouldn't see the smile growing on his face.

He threw his self into my arms and rested his head on my chest. I rubbed my hand up and down his back as I could feel his smile growing.

"I missed you" he muffled since his face was so deep into my chest.

"You coulda said that instead of being so extra" I said laughing. He lifted from my chest before mugging me and laying back down and disregarding my comment. i ran my hand through his hair hearing him audibly sigh.

After a while I didn't hear him anymore, so i looked down and his eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly opened and drool fell out of his mouth.

I scrunched my face at the slightly before leaning back and excepting my fate. my shirt is gonna be soaked by the time he wakes up.

I'll let him get away with it this time.

im doing this on my computer,
idk how to feel.
love - chrisnextdoor